Rapture glitch???

Chaos MAN

I just got this achievement about two hours ago, and I can confirm it is not glitched. At first I thought it was, but I kept doing the race on level 9, and I found you actually have to fully hit the ring, matching the button and filling boost bar. If you don't land the stunt, it dosent count. If you complete the stunt, and miss the ring, you'll still get boost, but it dosent count. Keep at it, you'll get it.

I just got this achievement about two hours ago, and I can confirm it is not glitched. At first I thought it was, but I kept doing the race on level 9, and I found you actually have to fully hit the ring, matching the button and filling boost bar. If you don't land the stunt, it dosent count. If you complete the stunt, and miss the ring, you'll still get boost, but it dosent count. Keep at it, you'll get it.

Thanks for the info. This can be locked now.:locked:locked:locked:locked

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I just got this achievement and I can tell u I did lvl. 9 and got throw the 2nd ring but fell to the ground and the last ring I DID NOT hit the center of the circle. And the achv. Did pop for me. I would say for those struggling with this achv. To always try to go for center and try not to fall. If u don't hit center on barly hit the other ring like I did and fell. Keep on and practice u never know it might unlock for u as it did for me. And now the BS is finally over with this game.

• 4 weeks later...

i just got it on chapter 9.

1st time i tried i hit them all just as i hit the ring but it didn't unlock, next time i tried which worked was to race as normal and when i left each ramp i held the letter down after i left the ramp so i had the letter held as i passed through the circle, i never had a bad landing either.

• 1 year later...