Teddy Bear Locations!

KutleryKing

I also agree that they were incredibly easy to find, but I am disappointed that the song was not worth the time.

The guy's voice is just terrible, and I found the song really annoying. I'm really missing Elena right now, but it's all good I guess.

I'm sure there will be more songs hidden around the map anyways, like Nuketown Zombies. At least I hope.

I also agree that they were incredibly easy to find, but I am disappointed that the song was not worth the time.

The guy's voice is just terrible, and I found the song really annoying. I'm really missing Elena right now, but it's all good I guess.

I'm sure there will be more songs hidden around the map anyways, like Nuketown Zombies. At least I hope.

Moon was my favorite....at least the Avenge Seven Fold song was.

They were all, I guess you'd say along the way, and weren't hidden very well. I'd expect one of them to be in an obscure spot.

Then again.... none in tranzit was either

Moon was my favorite....at least the Avenge Seven Fold song was.

They were all, I guess you'd say along the way, and weren't hidden very well. I'd expect one of them to be in an obscure spot.

Then again.... none in tranzit was either

This is a disturbing trend with Zombies in general... Everything, from the teddy bears, to the easter eggs, to the new "perma perks", definitely tells me they've "dumbed" down the difficulty of the game in general to accomodate the increase in player base and popularity.

Certain steps in previous EEs required perfect timing or order in Black Ops to get them done. But so far, everything In BO2 has not required any kind of perfect tandem. And steps that require certain things to be done in certain order can be done easily by trial and error. Whereas if you screwed up in something like Shangri-La, CotD, or Moon, you'd have to start from scratch.

Lame.