Why can't I find this game in Scotland?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I have searcged everywhere and I can't find Avatar andywhere, even on Play.com, it only comes up Avatar: Legend Of Aang: Into The Inferno, can anyone please tell me where to find this game?

I bought this on eBay on Saturday 15th, it arrived this morning at just after 11:30 and just after 11:35 I got my 1000g's - if you have PayPal I'd be willing to sell it to you if the price is right mind ;)

I need it for a gaming night with friends this weekend, however after that if you want it its yours...

Send me a PM and we'll take it from there :woop: :Bounce:

This game is SOOOOOOOOOO easy its unreal... if you struggle to hit 1000g's in this game then you really shouldn't be gaming - AT ALL...!!!

PM me if you need a copy. I bought mine for exactly £20 and will pass it on for the same price (to anyone in the UK).

£20 for Avatar?! Ouch! :p

OP, You could join Swapgame.com (UK) & rent 10 games over 2 months for £20...(Including Avatar)

To ANYONE reading this, DO NOT BUY THIS GAME- RENT IT! (59 seconds of gameplay) ;)

Edited by KNUCKS x360a

£20 for Avatar?! Ouch! :p

Sad true story - I bought the game from Chips on release because I like the cartoon...I didn't even know it was so easy and rubbish, because I didn't bother looking for reviews. I was just excited it came out for Xbox, because I was expecting it to be stuck on Wii and PS2.

I paid £40 for it. Seriously.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In the U.K. Cex has it in my local store for £18.00, but they only give you £10 store credit when you trade it in or £8 cash. My local Blockbuster also has it to rent for £3.95 for a week. If you have a couple of ach whore friends just split the cost, when i rented it i think it round about 6 or 7 people before i took it back. Or if you live close rent it, 1000 it, take it back and say it won't play on your xbox lol.

Btw when i say local i am in Ipswich U.K.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...