Achievement Trading/Co-op Campaign Thread

Creech

Right guys, KOTH boosting session here tonight, at 8PM BST (UK). Not sure what time that will be where you are, but I think it should be sometime midday for you Americans.

We are looking for two teams, for tonight 21st July 2011.

PLEASE NOTE, IF YOU CAN HAVE TWO CONTROLLERS, PLEASE STATE SO. YOU MUST BE ONLINE AT 8PM BST SHARP. I will invite 7 of you into a party.

Team 1:

1.Greaves

2. DEADMAN619

3.Super Skoot

Team 2:

If you want in, please just quote this, I will then send you a friend request on live. Please only put your name down if you are willing to go for at least 3 hours. If needed, another session will be run tomorrow, but for now, we need 9 MORE SPACES filled tonight.

GT - Deadman619 - Defo Up For This GMT 8pm. Please Add On LIVE

Defo up for this tonight

GT - Super Skoot

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just loaded up GOW2 and it seems that as I played split screen and horde off line my level has been reset. Thinkinging about getting on tonight to try to work back up -

Howlong do you think it would take boosting KOTH on 20xp to get to level 100?

trying to work out if I should just give up on getting my wings

Right guys, KOTH boosting session here tonight, at 8PM BST (UK). Not sure what time that will be where you are, but I think it should be sometime midday for you Americans.

PLEASE NOTE, IF YOU CAN HAVE TWO CONTROLLERS, PLEASE STATE SO. YOU MUST BE ONLINE AT 8PM BST SHARP. I will invite 7 of you into a party.

Team 1:

1.Greaves

2. DEADMAN619

3.Super Skoot

4.Farooq

Team 2:

If you want in, please just quote this, I will then send you a friend request on live. Please only put your name down if you are willing to go for at least 3 hours. If needed, another session will be run tomorrow.

Team 1:

1.Greaves

2. DEADMAN619

3.Super Skoot

4.Farooq

Team 2:

If you want in, please just quote this, I will then send you a friend request on live. Please only put your name down if you are willing to go for at least 3 hours. If needed, another session will be run tomorrow.

a friend of mine,GT: AH Mindslay3r

would like to join u guys

Team 1:

1.Greaves

2. DEADMAN619

3.Super Skoot

4.AH Mindslay3r

Team 2:

1.Farooq

If you want in, please just quote this, I will then send you a friend request on live. Please only put your name down if you are willing to go for at least 3 hours. If needed, another session will be run tomorrow

I'm interested in boosting XP, however The timing of this event is bad for me since I am currently trying to finish off boosting Army of Two as well before the servers for that get shut down. I will almost certainly be online for most of the day today but I don't know for sure which game I will be playing. I think I am around level 85 right now but I don't know my exact level off the top of my head.

That said, if MikeyGrea or anyone else want to send me a friends request I should be able to join in for the 8PM session today, though to confirm, 8PM BST would be 3PM EST (US Eastern Time), right?

GT: Seiryu Chi

Team 1:

1.Greaves

2.DEADMAN619

3.Super Skoot

4.AH Mindslay3r

5.Farooq

Team 2:

1.Seiryu Chi

If you want in, please just quote this, I will then send you a friend request on live. Please only put your name down if you are willing to go for at least 3 hours. If needed, another session will be run tomorrow, but for now, we need 9 MORE SPACES filled tonight.

So, to summarize, I want to boost and I'll be on today, so please send me a friends request and then just let me know when you are starting.

Also, unrelated to XP boosting, I would be interested if anyone is boosting any of the following achievements as well:

Standing Here, Beside Myself (Wingman)

Beat the Meatflag (Submission)

It's Good to be the King (Guardian)

Annex: Now With Execution Rules (Annex)

And if anyone wants to get together for Horde mode I need:

Am I Only Dreaming? (40 on Memorial) - I've already played 1-21 on this, but am willing to start from 1 again if needed.

Blood on the Sand (50 on Nowhere)

However I typically play Horde with a group of my friends so these aren't a big deal if no one wants to do them.

If anyone helps me with any of these 6 achievements then I would be willing to help them with any others that they need as well. Thanks.

Edited by Seiryu

Team 1:

1.Greaves

2. DEADMAN619

3.Super Skoot

4.AH Mindslay3r

5.Seiryu Chi

Team 2:

1.Farooq

BTW: not sure about the timezone, but we need everyone online at the time please, don't want to not to cancel this!

Team 1:

1.Greaves

2. DEADMAN619

3.Super Skoot

4.AH Mindslay3r

5.Seiryu Chi

Team 2:

1.Farooq

BTW: not sure about the timezone, but we need everyone online at the time please, don't want to not to cancel this!

I want in my GT = SM3DZ ill be online if anyone wants to do some horde boostin for now im doing it atm i also have two controllers.

Edited by Smedinho x

looking to accomplish skeletons in your closet, Never eat red snow, be careful what you wish for, ride it all night long, no but his face rings a bell, lost in transition, like father, like gun, and am i only dreaming...while boosting for the ranks anyone up for helping me get these achievements knocked out???

Team 1:

1.Greaves

2. DEADMAN619

3.Super Skoot

4.AH Mindslay3r

5.Seiryu Chi

Team 2:

1.Farooq

2.Zeirheit

I'm in, I'll be available the whole time.

Team 1:

1.Greaves

2. DEADMAN619

3.Super Skoot

4.AH Mindslay3r

5.Seiryu Chi

Team 2:

1.Farooq

Im up for this - DiabolicalKirby

I also have 2 controllers

Team 1:

1.Greaves

2. DEADMAN619

3.Super Skoot

4.AH Mindslay3r

5.Seiryu Chi

Team 2:

1.Farooq

2.DiabolicalKirby

3.DiabolicalKirby1

4.Zeirheit

5.SM3DZ

LOOKS like were full! If you still want to join, put your name here in the reserves!

I'll be sending a message to you all on live in a short while, looking forward to getting my wings guys, see you all at 8PM BST.

Reserves:

Looking to join a boosting party for Level 100, I have 2 controllers and can be on pretty much the whole weekend.

You can be a reserve, or we have someone with two controllers, so he can just drop one. We starting at 8PM BST, you want in?

Originally Posted by MikeyGrea

Team 1:

1.Greaves

2. DEADMAN619

3.Super Skoot

4.AH Mindslay3r

5.Seiryu Chi

Team 2:

1.Farooq

2.DiabolicalKirby

3.DiabolicalKirby1

4.Zeirheit

5.SM3DZ

LOOKS like were full! If you still want to join, put your name here in the reserves!

I'll be sending a message to you all on live in a short while, looking forward to getting my wings guys, see you all at 8PM BST.

Reserves:

1.Slamron2112

2. UndeadReaper

I am online now and will be online all night

Edited by UndeadReaper

Team 1:

1.Greaves

2. DEADMAN619

3.Super Skoot

4.AH Mindslay3r

5.Seiryu Chi

Team 2:

1.Farooq

2.DiabolicalKirby

3.DiabolicalKirby1

4.Zeirheit

5.SM3DZ

Reserves:

1.Slamron2112

Let me know if someone can drop I'll most likely be available all day