Achievement Trading Thread

roneraven

Please use this thread to trade online achievements with other forum members.

Edit;

Online Level 1-9 achvys need to be done in Online, Head to Head, Ranked matches.

You must score enough touchdowns or whatever else to equal 600 points. The score maxes out at 255 pts. If it becomes a tie at 255, you will play forever and need to quit the game(yes we did it lol). 3 games of 200+ points is what you will need.

To find your boosting partner easier, add each other as friends, prefer them on their gamer card. One person makes a lobby by "play a friend", pick your person to invite, accept, then change to ranked. I suggest each person pick conventional play type, matching "DNF" and "close to my skill" for the search criteria. Then make your room as the other searches at the same time.

Hope that helps.

EDIT; Credit to Neo Consumer....

Anyone struggling to get matched up should both change their region and time zone on their console to somewhere that madden isn't popular. You match up straight away.

Edited by roneraven

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys im looking for someone to refer to MUT mode but no one else on my friends list has this game so i was wondering if anyone hasn't started an MUT game yet if i can refer you before you do to get my free pack!

if anyone can do this for me please send me a friend request my gamertag is:

jasonj uk

thanks guys

ugh. lost connection with someone on my second game. i think he/her dashboarded out or something because i had just scored another td on him/her.

anyone looking to boost for the online achievements, my gt is ruckus360.

i've also joined the x360a online community in the game.