A MUCH easier way for Perfect World Champion Achievement

Okay after many tries I actually found an incredibly easier way to get this achievement.

1)Make sure you have a turbo controller (i.e Street Fighter pad, etc)

2)Set the X button (jab) to turbo

3)When the match begins drain energy from your opponent THEN back up, stand still, and just hold down the X button. Your character will start punching fast and what the opponent will do is get close to you (though not close enough to actually hit you) and they will start sweeping missing you completely. They'll stay locked in this position until the time is over giving you the victory being that you have more energy then him/her.

NOTE: THIS WORKS ON THE MAJORITY OF CHARACTERS. The exceptions (from what I expirienced) was Ken, Ryu, Dhalsim, Honda, and Guile. These guys you may have to actually beat (BE CHEESY!)

4)Now, when it comes to the final 4 bosses I read that MANY people have had problems with Balrog but there is a SUPER SIMPLE SOLUTION. Once you get to Balrog just make sure he has less energy then you, then try to knock him down (trip him) then get VERY close to him (though not close enough to hit him) DUCK then hold down the X button while ducking. What Balrog does is he'll staying ducking in the blocking position and he wont move. Let time expire and pick up the victory.

NOTE: This works on Balrog, Vega, and Sagat. Bison you may have to beat legit (CHEESE HIS ASS!).

Hope this helps and good luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
This topic = fail.

No it's not, I just got Perfect World Champion on my first go pretty much using this.

Use this method as a base for playing if you're using Bison:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=158173

This way you will vs some of the characters that this isn't effective on at the start. Plus you have an idea on how to play.

All you have to do is spam turbo light punch after you get the health lead. If you get a knock down it'll make it easier. After a knock down, stand about 1 to 2 character lengths away from them and press the turbo-ed button.

You might want to test how far to stand away from each character in CPU Battle. This is also a good way figure out how to start against each character.

As Gio stated, this doesn't work on Ken, Ryu, Guile, Dsim and Honda. But for the characters that this does work on, I recommend the following stance. Actually, you may have to use these positions for a few of them.

Crouching:

Balrog

Vega

Standing:

Blanka

Chun li

Zangief

Bison

Both:

Sagat

As a final note, use the linked guide to help you win against the characters it doesn't work on.

Edited by Dark Sayer
Guide

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...