Achievement Trading Thread

A new idea to the forum. This thread will be for people to sign up with their gamertag, the achievement they wish to trade and the times and timezone that they are available.

Please follow the rules above, no spamming, it will be deleted, once you have posted your details, please then PM each other to confirm details.

Messages should be short and concise.

Threads created containing achievement swapping in this section will be deleted, no questions asked!

UPDATE: When you have achieved the achievement that you put up for trading, please EDIT the original post with achievement achieved, thanks.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey,

Im looking to get the winning streak achievements and the widowmaker achievement. Im willing to help anyone else get them as well. Ill be on most of today and im on every evening (GMT) anyway just send me a friend request.

MELT 1 is my gamertag.

I'm looking for someone willing to help me with the online achievements (I need them all). I will help with any other games that you need. Please message me and send fr. Thanks. Also, if there are certain games you need that I may not have, I have friends that do.

if anyone would like to help me get the 3, 4, 5, game winning streak and widowmaker achievements i would be happy to return the favour. Just add me on Xbox live and send the message "ping pong achievements" or something so i will know its you. I'm on every night around 9.15 eastern time and will be on tonight (monday) in about 3 hours. PM me for my gamertag

Ah, thanks Shaaady. Yes, found a few people and we've worked on most of the online stuff. However, I would really appreciate anyone that already has GOAT that would be willing to help me get it. I will gladly help in any other game you desire. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

just need:

The Net Veteran : Rack up 10+ hours of online gameplay time.

---just hit the ball an hour a day..

The Hall of Famer: Has won 50+ (non-consecutive) Ranked Tournaments.

--- need 3 ppl with AOL instant messenger to get this done, or 3 ppl who need this also or that can help.

The G.O.A.T. : Achieve the highest TrueSkill rating possible in any Ranked online game mode.

---someone to boost from

Hall of Famer - "Has won 50+ (non-consecutive) Ranked Tournaments"

Minimum players for a tournament is 4.

I would suggest in a session we all take a turn (might affect trueskill if you're still after GOAT) to win one tournament, rather than boosting one individual at a time. If you want to take part in that session you must commit to playing 4 tournies so each person gets 1 win.

The tournies don't appear to be knockout, so you play 3 matches that last 7 minutes each (rather than a number of points / games)

Stuff we need to confirm:

- If you can win a tournament if the other three players just quit? This would obviously be a lot faster if it works for boosting.

To keep the bandwidth down, rather than replying here, please PM me on the forums OR on Xbox Live.

Please let me know your timezone. I will add you to the list below:

- - -

BallaGStatus - GMT-8 (USA,PST)

Davoody - GMT+0 (UK)

DemonsNightmare - GMT+0 (UK)

LeiChat - GMT+0 (UK)

Mr Fiddler - GMT+0 (UK)

Rdrunr89 - GMT-6 (USA)

UDGuy - GMT-? (Canada)

Wiggums5 - GMT-5 (USA)

- - -

Once we have a good number perhaps we can agree some regular session days/times to meet up.

I tried to get some wins the other day for the HOF achievement with 3 friends. We decided to just quit out each time and take turns 5 wins at a time. I went first and got my 5 and then after that no one could register any more wins on the leaderboards including me no matter who hosted. We couldn't figure out what happened and just decided not to do it. I am not sure if the last update fairly recently changed something with this or not.

Perhaps there was lag with the wins and they showed up later. I will check this and update if so.

Balla, Mr Fiddler and I have been on quite a few evenings in the last two weeks but fear we're not staying up late enough for you guys.

Would like to try quit method, but taking it in turns to win a tournie each. Probably need to check after 4/5 to make sure each one is counting though I guess. Hopefully UDGuy and friends just got unlucky.

If I'm not online drop me a msg anyway in case I'm on the pc, will keep an eye out and hopefully we'll have four us on at the same time eventually.

I've invited Wiggums5 twice now but he's been caught up playing other games. :(

Gamer tag: sozzle chest88

Time zone Eastern Standard Time on ususally after 8PM weekdays

Table Tennis, willing to help anyone get 3,4,5 streak wins and The Widowmaker, I want to work on Hall of Famer, I will also help you get it as well. (also need net veteran, but that will come on it's own).

Please send me a friend request and a message saying Table Tennis, so I know to add you, please only do so if you have a mic or keyboard, prefer mic, it's just easier to communicate, thanks.