Heyyyy

Bunpei

Ive been here awhile .. i jest never got to this part. Doesnt hurt to be a little late.. right? xD Hey! im kyle and i like achievements :3 my score is over 80k.. i like music and most of all my lovely gf ^^ you can add me if you want! GT = Bunpei

Thx! =]

If i can complete the game i will, like the easier ones.. sometimes ill go out of the way for one little 10 points xD But usually i jest like to get as many as i can =] Games i play.. i have Halo.. lol. I dont really have a game i play repeataly x.x right now im on king kong, wall-e(worst game ive ever played), brutal legend(clean up~), and lego indiana =]

Music! My favorite bands are zebrahead, reel big fish, and slipknot. Ive seen slipknot live 3 times, even got to meet 3 of them ;D i do like ska ;D makes me dance ^^ i grew up on punk rock =] Now its mostly metal.. I get to see Megadeth/Machine Head/Suicide Silence tomorrow <3 megadeth and machine head... oh my.. its going to be amazing O.o I dont really like rap.. punk rock n metal gogo ;D

hello and welcome to the site man. good taste in music. ive only seen Slipknot once but it was an amazing show! i like ska too, but reggae makes me dance more. are you a fan at all?

also you should check out some of the metal music threads in the entertainment forums if youre looking for new stuff to listen to.

take it easy.