First reviews...

JeJans

Ive seen those, but never heard of the sites before. Still waiting to see what my regular websites I read have to say about this.

Edit: I already have it on order through Best Buy's UFC Undisputed 2010 deal, so it really doesnt matter.

Edited by NO PULSE

From what I saw of it at E3, it looked kinda just like EA Sports Active 2. Which is a good thing, but not going to redefine exercise games. However, that was only a brief viewing, they didn't exactly show any MMA stuff other than kicking and punching.

Will be interested to see the whole game.

Ive seen those, but never heard of the sites before. Still waiting to see what my regular websites I read have to say about this.

Edit: I already have it on order through Best Buy's UFC Undisputed 2010 deal, so it really doesnt matter.

I agree on this as well, never heard about this sites but it seems serious somehow. It could be a good thing that it´s not ign or gamespot etc...

I think mostly their reviews are pretty bad compared what i think of the games.

Meta critic currently has ONE review, but upon clicking on it, i got a Spanish website:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/ufc-personal-trainer-the-ultimate-fitness-system

I currently have the game. I only have done part of one workout due to the game freezing up mid exercise. This happened more than once where I would throw a punch and the game would lock up for about 5 to 10 seconds then it would catch up. Without the freezing the game is very fun so far.

Talked to two people who have it and they say it KICKS ASS! I'll have to buy it at best buy for undisputed.

They did say there were a couple of glitches though concerning xbox live, but those can be patched easily.

Rented it from Gamefly and have only scratched the surface with a few Activities and a Workout. Enjoyed it enough to do the "KEEP GAME" option thanks to a $5 Gamefly Rewards code + the extra 4th of July $5 disount + 5% off the regular "KEEP GAME" price.

Under $30 is a pretty good deal. Now I just got to stick to this game everyday for those hefty Achievements.

Rented it from Gamefly and have only scratched the surface with a few Activities and a Workout. Enjoyed it enough to do the "KEEP GAME" option thanks to a $5 Gamefly Rewards code + the extra 4th of July $5 disount + 5% off the regular "KEEP GAME" price.

Under $30 is a pretty good deal. Now I just got to stick to this game everyday for those hefty Achievements.

Where do you see the 4th of July Special at?