Perfect Dark reboot???

StealthPandemic

I don't think violence is really what the PD series needs. I honestly can't think of any secret agent movies or games that have been gory or over-the-top violent. What it needs (and what the prequel was really lacking in) is an awesome sci-fi plot. The first game has the the capitalistic future setting where the world is run by companies and it boiled down into a big Area 51 aliens conspiracy game. It needs something like that with more James Bond pizazz (the original PD was built as a spiritual successor to Goldeneye, so it makes sense to keep the series to it's roots.)

Just, whatever they do, don't turn it into a militaristic blast-a-alien sci-fi epic. It's still a spy story at heart and I don't want ANOTHER Halo.

(Also, don't care what anybody says. The PDZ model of Joanna Dark stays. She looks sexier and shows off more personality with her "Redhead and genetic-quirk patch of blonde. I mean just look at her. She's absolutely Delicious.)

||

||

||

||

||

||

||

V

Edited by DarkReign2021

Honestly PDZ had the right makes for a good storyline, but the whole thing with turning the old guy into a god came out of nowhere and ended up being really stupid (that and why was Carrington wearing a kilt?) The levels and backdrops were fun enough. They just needed a stronger storyline to go with it. Hell, DataDyne could've been working to create super soldiers or something. Anything would've been better than that creepy old bastard going Hercules on us.