NTSC version work on PAL?

So not only do they duck us with censorship, they also double fuck us with a region lock?

I 'could' buy this game for the PS3, but I don't think I'll bother now. I absolutely cannot support any form of censorship in the gaming industry.

My (our) only hope is that the Asia version is uncensored and has English launage?!

Playasia haven't updated the US version yet, but the Asia version has no region locking. Do we know for sure that the Asia version is uncensored?!

The Asia Version's cover has Australian Classification Board stick on it and PAL on top right hand corner, so we can assume its a Australian censored version, but it may contain the crying koala scene.

I will have coaster then as I did order it from a Canadian website (which now has a warning, but did not have it when I ordered unfortunately).

I am not sure what to do now.

I can play it censored or play it on PS3 (but I played my non-exclusives on Xbox 360 last gen).

I can also play it via Steam, but I rather play my games on Console then on PC.

Edited by Mette

It's total bullshit. They weren't even asked to censor it so why make that call. Understand Germany and Oz being pathetic (governments not people before you throw your toys out) but I hardly find giving a man an anal abortion at all offensive as it is NOT REAL AND CANNOT HAPPEN!!! This world needs to get a fucking grip.

or just move out out of the weak countries that censor this kinda stuff

Only North and South-American versions are uncensored (and where I live (Belgium), stuff normally does not get censored).

Also, Ubisoft normally does not Region Lock their Xbox 360 games (I checked this before I ordered the NTSC version), but this one is unfortunately (I guess they did this on purpose).

So now, I will have NTSC coaster and I have to play the game censored.

Edited by Mette

sure you can just sell it on ebay mette, plenty of people in europe/uk (myself included) have american 360's.

I cancelled my (already paid) pre-order fr the uk version, not decided if i'll get it on PC or import 360 version yet as everything coming into the uk with a value of over £15 from outside of europe nowadays gets stuck with at least a £9 charge for import duty & fee.

Where is it stated that the Asian version (NTSC) is censored too, other than in serghe post (which is based on a mistake of play-asia site) ?

Nowhere, as far as I was able to determine. I know two people who have ordered the asian version of the game. If no one does it first, I'll post here regarding their censorship status.

Where is it stated that the Asian version (NTSC) is censored too, other than in serghe post (which is based on a mistake of play-asia site) ?

I read somewhere that only the North and South American versions where uncensored, but I forgot where and I can not find it back.

I do however recall it did have 5 versions and no Japanese version was there.

I know the European version (except for Germany/Austria) are the same as the Middle East and Africa.

As far as I remember it was:

North America, South America, Europe/Middle East/Africa, Germany/Austria, Australia

So maybe the Japanese version is indeed uncensored.

Edited by Mette