Hello, Ladies and Gentleman, Hogwarts and Fartknockers. And Jakez.

I hear Dirty is looking for a team. Not just any team, but an usual ragtag band of misfits. His first preference was to have an all Aussie team and they could play similarly to the Socceroos; Give it their best and eventually get rekt.

http://www.funnymeme.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Funny-gifs-the-world-cup.gif

Though in all seriousness, he'd just like to be part of it. If you'd like to be part of his team, please by all means contact him with your thoughts and ideas. Also, if by some strange occurrence you'd like Dirty to be part of your team, he's open to offers, taunts and being assaulted by your team mascot on a regular basis. If you're maybe a more conservative team, and would only have him if he shut up and kept his hands to himself, this is also a possibility as we still have some duct tape laying around here.

Dirty intends only to play games he wants to play throughout the tournament. He wouldn't expect anything more from his teammates. He's not interested in how many points they can put up. So long as participants are having fun and there are donuts, Dirty will be more than chuffed.

So let's get down to the nitty-gritty held within the elite requirements of being partnered with Dirty:

1. Thumbs. All teammates will have at least one on each hand, preferably.

2. Nah, that's about it.

---

Edit: Thank you to those that contacted me. I have a team and you can disregard this silly post now. :)

Edited by Dirty130

I'm interested in joining a casual team. I've done zero prepping for this, so I can't be expected to score a lot. I'm also going to be settling into new digs about the time things get started, so I might even be w/out internet for a portion of the competition. Feel free to contact me if you're in need of a teammate.

If anyone needs a fourth casual randomer then i'd be interested in joining a team.

EDIT: I may be on a team now. :)

Edited by Scotty

I'll be creating a team for this years GSL. I've got some games in my backlog I need to clear, so I can safely say that this event is kinda in my favor (or not).

Based on activity and post count, Lavindathar &/or Scotty, care to join Team 4 Stars? :)

Other can just pm me if interested. First come basis I guess. The team is all 'bout fun!

Team 4 Stars

1. MagixMan

2. Avenged Remains

3. Sasquach11235

4. SicklyPlague

... has been established! :dance:

Edited by magixman
Updated

I'll be creating a team for this years GSL. I've got some games in my backlog I need to clear, so I can safely say that this event is kinda in my favor (or not).

Based on activity and post count, Sasquach11235, Scotty & Avenged Remains care to join Team 4 Stars? :)

Other can just pm me if interested. First come basis I guess. The team is all 'bout fun!

Yeah sure I'm in :)

Yeah sure I'm in :)

Filled you in as the 2nd member, welcome aboard!

Go ahead and count me in, too.

Filled you in as the 3rd member, welcome aboard!

I'm looking for a team. Nothing too hardcore.

Send you a PM :p

Looking for a team, can be causal or competitive (though if it is competitive let me know so i can plan accordingly).

Well, I myself will try to be competitive in this team with my (enormous) backlog. All in all it's going to be a non-hardcore gamerscore team, hehe.

Let me know if you're interested :)

Team 4 Stars

1. MagixMan

2. Avenged Remains

3. Sasquach11235

4. SicklyPlague

... has been established! :dance:

Edited by magixman
Updated