Madden NFL 11 Ultimate Team for PS3 & Xbox 360

NBA JAM for PS3 & Xbox 360

NBA LIVE 10 for PS3 & Xbox 360

NCAA Football 11 for PS3 & Xbox 360

NHL 11 for PS3 & Xbox 360

NHL 11 Ultimate Team for PS3 & Xbox 360

Source:

http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates

Hurry up and get your MP Achievements done!

This is what I wrote to [email protected] since I found out the Server closing...

"Hi,

I have a question regards on your server closing in Jan. 11, 2013 for NHL 11. There is an achievement where you have to qualify the playoffs in order to earn this Achievement. Last year I tried my very best to earn it. I was Rank 1st overall for the month of December 2011. When the Playoffs Started in Jan. 1st 2012, I checked if I qualified, and It said "Win more games". Since then I have given up and now you are closing the servers. Is this Achievement fix, and can it be unlocked since its a major problem for folks like me who want to make the playoffs? It's called "Hut Playoff Contender" Achievement!

Thank you"

This is what I got Responded

[email protected]

"I will pass it on to the NHL team."

JR

Only one that requires online that I still care about getting is the Complete Set or what not. I only need the logo for Frankfurt Lions of DEL to get it. I'm still going to try to get it through packs up until the last couple days, but if not, would someone want to hook me up with it or with another set for it, let me know. GT is I X I Shock I

Edited by I X I Shock I

This is what I wrote to [email protected] since I found out the Server closing...

"Hi,

I have a question regards on your server closing in Jan. 11, 2013 for NHL 11. There is an achievement where you have to qualify the playoffs in order to earn this Achievement. Last year I tried my very best to earn it. I was Rank 1st overall for the month of December 2011. When the Playoffs Started in Jan. 1st 2012, I checked if I qualified, and It said "Win more games". Since then I have given up and now you are closing the servers. Is this Achievement fix, and can it be unlocked since its a major problem for folks like me who want to make the playoffs? It's called "Hut Playoff Contender" Achievement!

Thank you"

This is what I got Responded

[email protected]

"I will pass it on to the NHL team."

JR

I had the same Issue in FIFA 09 with the "Real World Winner" Achievement.. because the Football (Soccer) Season in Europe Ended in June 2009 the Achievement was Unobtainable from June 2009 untill Server Closure January 2011.

Edited by Rage66

Add me Gamerscore Gods I will be playing this game hardcore non stop for the next 7 days cuz thats how long the trial is for... Will help with everything. Reference NHL 11 in message. Thanks!

whqat are you working on for NHL 11? do you need HUT playoff contender or no, if not can you give me free wins?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...