Challenge Discussion Thread

mcnichoj

Use this thread to discuss Warframe challenges.

If you have any info regrading any ongoing challenges, please share it here.

First three challenges for the game are out and are tied to a event, they all end on March 5th.

Operation Eyes of Blight I - Earn 2 Battle Points

Reward: Eyes of Blight Skin Pack

Operation Eyes of Blight II - Earn 5 Battle Points

Reward: Eyes of Blight Mod Pack

Operation Eyes of Blight III - Earn 10 Battle Points

Reward: Imperator Vandal

Just a few points for people who may be going for these challenges. First and foremost, you need an Archwing to carry out the Fomorian sabotage missions (if you haven't got one then make sure you do the Archwing quest line to get the blueprints and note that each of the three parts take 12 hours each to make, with the actual Archwing taking a further 36 hours).

You'll also need a good supply of materials depending on how many battle points you intend to go for. Each Fomorian Disruptor that you have to make in order to carry out the sabotage missions costs 3500 nano spores, 300 cryotic and 4 Omega Isotropes and is used up after that mission.

Each Fomorian mission only gives 1 battle point, so you can't repeat the same mission over and over again for extra battle points (this will also waste your Fomorian Disruptors unless you want credits). If you want all three challenges, you will need to successfully carry out 10 Fomorian sabotage missions on different nodes for the 10 battle points (I'm guessing this is 5 days worth of missions as they have currently run two missions per day over the last two days).

I'll have to be honest, I hated the missions for the challenges. I got them in the end but everyone mission I started dead. I spawned before the game allowed me to play and was shot down and was rarely revived. My Archwing is low level because I've never played those missions much so the higher level planets were destroying me regularly.