Cant win any race anymore

kirchroa rjc

Hello

I raced about 200 races now but for some reason i cant win a race any more the drivatars a kicking my ass i have a hard time to get in the top 10.

some one now how this is posibale and can i change the diffilclty some where.

You change the difficulty as well as turning on or off assists pre-race.

i tried to set down the diffilcuty and change the assist but its still not working the AI is still kicking my ass. i now i am not that bad at race games i buid tune set tried other cars even race types i was realy good in i trie now to finish the bonus ones they kick my ass.

the only place where i can set down the diffilcuty is by the assist?

i tried to set down the diffilcuty and change the assist but its still not working the AI is still kicking my ass. i now i am not that bad at race games i buid tune set tried other cars even race types i was realy good in i trie now to finish the bonus ones they kick my ass.

the only place where i can set down the diffilcuty is by the assist?

Yes, that is the only place. Can you give us a few more details so that we can try to help more? For instance, which race are you having problems on? Is it multiple races in a particular championship, or is there a particular race type that you are struggling with? Also, what car are you using, have you modified it all or is it the stock car or an automatically tuned car, and then which assists do you have enabled?

If it is just one bonus race that you are having issues on, there are more than 100 bonus races available so you could certainly just skip that one and move on. Otherwise I will wait for more details.

hello

i got problems on all the races now it dosent matter what type i do cant get any gold anymore not even close in the first round the aj is so far away.

normal i hat it on custom now i set it on easy.

and have everything at 0% so it shut be verry easy now but still they race like crazzy.

i changed it to medium and set some things a couple% higher and still the same.

i now you drivatars are getting better but this is crazzy how good they are now.

and i downloaded tunesets from other people to make the cars faster.

sorry if i am not writting every word in good english.

hello

i got problems on all the races now it dosent matter what type i do cant get any gold anymore not even close in the first round the aj is so far away.

normal i hat it on custom now i set it on easy.

and have everything at 0% so it shut be verry easy now but still they race like crazzy.

i changed it to medium and set some things a couple% higher and still the same.

i now you drivatars are getting better but this is crazzy how good they are now.

and i downloaded tunesets from other people to make the cars faster.

sorry if i am not writting every word in good english.

I would suggest checking what difficulty your drivatars are set to. I typically race with them on Expert or Pro, but I did try Unbeatable and couldn't really touch them as a rule. It really sounds like that might be your issue.

they a re set to Unbeatable but i cant change it and i ahve no clou how to set the drivatars down.

When you start a race, it will show you the race loading screen.

On this menu, you'll see the option saying assists I believe (if its not assists, its something definitely close too it). Go in there, and it will let you alter the steering assists, braking etc.

The bottom option if memory serves (or it could be the top) is drivatar difficulty.

Just turn that down. No wonder your having trouble on unbeatable.

When you load a track there is a white menu that goes across the top of the screen. One of the options is Drivatar Difficulty. Use the :ls: to move your selector to that option, and press :abut:. Then use the :ls: to move the difficulty up to a more reasonable option. Press :abut: to save your choice.

I race on the easiest difficulty because I suck at driving games. However, I've noticed there is some nasty rubberbanding in this game. For just the first couple AI behind me. I'll be quite a few seconds ahead of the pack only to be passed by 1 or 2 AI that are just blasting through turns like they are straight aways with speeds that are not possible with the class of car being raced. I figured a game like Forza wouldn't have ridiculous rubberbanding. I have a hard time maintaining 1st a lot of the time when it should be a cakewalk on the easiest difficultly.

I race on the easiest difficulty because I suck at driving games. However, I've noticed there is some nasty rubberbanding in this game. For just the first couple AI behind me. I'll be quite a few seconds ahead of the pack only to be passed by 1 or 2 AI that are just blasting through turns like they are straight aways with speeds that are not possible with the class of car being raced. I figured a game like Forza wouldn't have ridiculous rubberbanding. I have a hard time maintaining 1st a lot of the time when it should be a cakewalk on the easiest difficultly.

I actually talk about this in the road map. If you bump the difficulty up by one, it actually is much easier to win. The "new racer" drivatar difficulty is set with a series of extremes that I didn't find to be the case in the other levels.

Try that out and let me know if it helps.

** Special Note ** The New Driver drivatar setting is a little different from the others in that you will get a huge spread of drivatar skills when selecting this in the career (in MP this isn't an issue for some reason.) You will get some very slow cars that you may actually lap, and some that will out corner you and have a higher top speed. Even if you are struggling, I wouldn't recommend this in the campaign, use Inexperienced instead.

...right now and had all the assists on

I hope not; even beginning drivers shouldn't use Auto-Brake and STM. TCS is fine, try the Normal Steering assist as well.

STM and Auto Brake are the worst inventions in Forza; I am not a bad driver myself but STM costs me at least 1.5s per lap on Silverstone GP.

I actually talk about this in the road map. If you bump the difficulty up by one, it actually is much easier to win. The "new racer" drivatar difficulty is set with a series of extremes that I didn't find to be the case in the other levels.

Try that out and let me know if it helps.

Thanks for this. I'll give it a try next time I play!

I hope not; even beginning drivers shouldn't use Auto-Brake and STM. TCS is fine, try the Normal Steering assist as well.

STM and Auto Brake are the worst inventions in Forza; I am not a bad driver myself but STM costs me at least 1.5s per lap on Silverstone GP.

I tried to give a pretty detailed breakdown of the various assists in the road map. Personally, I like to be aggressive in corners so the STM is very helpful to prevent drifting and/or spinning out. It shouldn't kick on at all if you aren't cornering, so I didn't see it having much of an impact on lap times.