rail line end boss

queball

I used a combination of sniper and minigun. As soon as the fight start and his glowing spots show zoom in and slow time with the sniperrifle, it takes about 3 shots to destroy one spot. When a spot is destroyed quickly switch to the minigun because he will start to come at you up close to try and bite you. Use the minigun to shoot at its mouth, he will stagger and scream giving you time to switch back to the sniper and reload. Now just repeat the proces...

Upgrade ammo and damage on minigun if you have the points

There's health and ammo at the far end of the rail cart

(go off the edge down a slope)

When it lunges its head forwards shoot the mouth to make it recoil back so it doesn't do that 'chomp chomp chomp' damage attack

When it appears to fall and you go through a cart with mini spiders, that's a checkpoint so your'e almost done

Upgrade ammo and damage on minigun if you have the points

When it appears to fall and you go through a cart with mini spiders, that's a checkpoint so your'e almost done

How do you deal with the creature after the initial fight? Pas the part you mentioned when you enter the TMD Device and turn around and only have the TMD to fight it?

It starts far way and moves toward you and as far as I can tell you can only use the TMD device on it? What the hell am I missing? It just gets closer to me and finally bites and kills me every time?

You need to keep the crosshair on it's head, you'll know your aiming at the right spot when the beam gets wider. If you do it right you'll defeat it once he's halfway towards you...

Thanks TheLegendOf1977.

After several tries on my own I figured it out.

Just seemed very unintuitive if you ask me.

I had a similar problem later in the game with a switch and a door that you

needed to Deadlock a certain way.

Finished the game with 26 of Single Player Achievements. Not sure i want to go back an get the rest since there is no level select.

I had no troubles with this dude, i thought it was kind of easy? Were you guys doing it on hard? cos i imagine that would be a bitch

I was doing it on hard, nowadays i usually always start my games on the harder difficulty because a lot of games dont take much skill to finish anyway. Plus they are very short aswell.

When i read reviews on gamesites or on x360a and they say this or that game only takes 5 hours to complete, i know they played on the normal difficulty... Singularity took me about 8 hours on hard, could be done in less but i like to explore and read everything i can..

I was doing it on hard, nowadays i usually always start my games on the harder difficulty because a lot of games dont take much skill to finish anyway. Plus they are very short aswell.

When i read reviews on gamesites or on x360a and they say this or that game only takes 5 hours to complete, i know they played on the normal difficulty... Singularity took me about 8 hours on hard, could be done in less but i like to explore and read everything i can..

Yeah I would too, but i get frustrated too easy, and games like Singularity, where your not sure if it'll actually be good or not, i just tend to stick with normal.

Was it difficult on hard? I can complete most games on hard if it requires skill, but not the kind of skill that requires you to die 100 times before you get the correct path :p

I had almost no trouble on Hard difficulty, i had more trouble finding out where the F**K i needed to go next. Except for some bosses it's pretty simple on hard.

WTF?

what about using the sonar ?(pressing down)

This game is not dificult on hard, this boss can be anoying, but not super dificult.

• 4 weeks later...
I used a combination of sniper and minigun. As soon as the fight start and his glowing spots show zoom in and slow time with the sniperrifle, it takes about 3 shots to destroy one spot. When a spot is destroyed quickly switch to the minigun because he will start to come at you up close to try and bite you. Use the minigun to shoot at its mouth, he will stagger and scream giving you time to switch back to the sniper and reload. Now just repeat the proces...

Thanks! This combo worked perfect. I was hesitant to drop the assault rifle but this worked great.

Thanks for the advice man. Really helped me out on Hard mode :uzi:

I got him using a upgraded 40 AR9 Valkyrie (Extra damage and larger clip). Found this to be more effective that than the autocannon, both in accuracy and damage done.

Don't forget to shoot the beast in the mouth when it comes round the side to keep it at bay and watch your health and top up regularly.

This was playing on hard.

on hard once i tried this it took me 3 goes at it done

I used the sniper rifle and its time dilation, and the minigun.

I only had to shoot it in its mouth twice (once at start, and once to make it fall from the train)

At the start: (shooting the glowings spots)

Use the minigun, but switch to the sniper rifle if your having trouble hitting one of the spots at all (takes 3 shots on hard)

the claw raking (and possibly the biting, I never got bit after I figured this out) Is its only attack that reaches the end of the platform you start on, but one of its slam attacks pushes the platform back, essentially moving you forward and into its reach, so constantly walk backwards to stay out of its reach.

It only rakes its claw down the right side of the platform, so stick to the left.

If it tries to bite you, shoot it in the mouth.

when it leaves the front of the platform and appears on the sides.

Wait at one end of the platform until you hear a noise, then sprint to the other. repeat that 3 times.

Mop Up:

Once it falls, you will get a save, and a bunch of minispiders will attack you, dispose of them and continue on and when the boss appears shoot its head until it falls off once again.

Continue on until you reach the TMD supercharger. Just like when you repaired the train, keep the crosshairs on the large glowing area, eventually you will kill the boss.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to clarify a point: When the creature is mid platform and the mouth glows it will chomp 3 times towards you. You don't HAVE to shoot its mouth - you CAN dodge it if you start by strafing to either side, then strafe to the opposite side when it chomps the second time and finally strafe again, then the third chomp will miss you. I used this a couple of times as I was off-aim and didn't have time to realign the mouth shot.