Heres is acode for all of yous

hammycfc

man i thank any1 who posts an avatar prop or any useful info...im not sure y so many ppl get angry when some1 posts a repeat useful thread....its not like they hurt anything..by repeating it...im not gonna read every single comment ev1 made so im likely 2 miss it a few times..lighten up and play on:uzi:

Who got angry? I don't think you read any comments...

Plz thank me for this

Or else what? Begging for a 'thanks' seems really strange.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont read the news ehh? or the forums in that fact :/ Congrats, you're not well-informed.

I have a life thanks, I don't spend a lot of time on the forums and only read the news that I think looks interesting. But i see the code and I think, hmm maybe I shouldn't pass up an oppurtunity if its something worth it. Stop failin' and just tell me what the code if for already :p

I have a life thanks, I don't spend a lot of time on the forums and only read the news that I think looks interesting. But i see the code and I think, hmm maybe I shouldn't pass up an oppurtunity if its something worth it. Stop failin' and just tell me what the code if for already :p

Like ten people mentioned what it's for in this very thread before your first post. Read the fucking thread.

It's a BBQ avatar prop.

Like ten people mentioned what it's for in this very thread before your first post. Read the fucking thread.

It's a BBQ avatar prop.

How about you read the thread? I already said I did earlier on. No need for language, just people raging on the internet because they can't in real life >.< thank you anyway.

I know you did, but since you kept asking what the code is for even though it's been stated tons of times, you must have some serious reading comprehension problems.

Reading up only one person said what it was and they barely even said what it was. Just leave it man, its the internet. No need for rage.

edit:

just to say thanks for thanking me lol

i spend most of the day on dash i get all the arcade game and wanted this so bad and i feel happy that i have help alot of gamers get this thanks for looking and hope you like the burger that the avater drops on the floor then puts it back on

ps

Richie Sambuca

when you getting me a coke then lol just jokeing

That is the one bit where it vaguely says.

I just put it in so it did work, right now. Here's the description -- it's not on the dashboard, you've got to make a couple clicks to get there.

TRIAL OFFER

What's a party without giveaways? We're so excited about the Arcade Block Party games that we're giving you a free Avatar prop just for trying them! Download and play either the trial of full game for each of the Block Party titles and receive part of a secret code. Once you assemble the full code, you can redeem it on Xbox LIVE for a free Block Party Avatar prop. Limited quantities are available, so don't delay. Your code will be revealed each week in Game Marketplace.

REBATE OFFER

Purchase all 3 games: Toy Soldiers, Scrap Metal, and Perfect Dark, and download the free Game Room app before March 31st, 2010, 11:59PM EST, and receive 400 MSP. As a bonus, all current Gold members as of April 30, 2010 that fulfill this offer will also receive 1 month of Gold for free.

I've only downloaded game room so I appreciate this code, thanks guy. Also once you pay $40 for all of these games, you might as well buy a year gold card from Amazon for $38. Or heck, get a $20 MSP card for 1600 points. But I mean if you're buying all 3 games anyway then you might as well get the rebate offer. >_>

But who is really going to buy all 3? I dont know anyone who bought 1.

What did you get out of sending that message and PM to me? nothing! and we all have a life thx, and it sounds like you just ran in to the site in a hurry...

On-Topic - the code have been for a event on the dashboard, called Arcade Block/House party, you getting pieces of a code for each of the game you play from the event, which will unlock the chance to get a free BBQ Grill prop for your avatar.

It's on everyone's dashboard.. They've been adding a few letters to the code every week for almost a month. All you guys acting like there are limited downloads for this and you better hurry up are retarded. Look at your dashboard, it is displayed for all 39 million Xbox 360 owners right there.

you are a dum ass as you had to try all the games out to get the code on your dash so if i were you i would get it right

not trying to be a dick here i am right as if you dont download

toy soldiers for code 1 scrap metal for code 2 perfect dark for code 3 and the game room gav you 2 codes so how are you saying that anybody can see the code when you need to download all of them you dont need to pay for the games just try them but i get all arcades as i am sad and like to spend lots of cash on them i was only trying to help ppl out that didnt see the codes and it looks like it has so fuck you and have a good day

39M BULL SHIT TRY 10000

Edited by hammycfc