Achievement Trading Thread

The Red Ribbon Army

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Who can i add from here to do the D1 ranking achievement? It's the only one that causes me problems since i always have LAG when playing online so, anyone wants to boost? The other player can choose to play as a female or male character so that they can get the 100 male/female cheevo.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for a boost partner for all online achievements, I am usually on weekdays from 10:20 PM to 11:25 PM mountain time (work schedule sucks) and on during the day from 10:30 AM to 2:00 PM for the next week for certain.

GT is OrchestructionX and if anyone is willing to do it either over a few days at night or during the day we can get it done fast.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I added a couple of people, but just in case, I'm looking heavily to boost all online achievements in this game, but I want to focus on getting Ranked out of the way ASAP. My gamertag is the same as the username on here so you know what to do. (Please send a message on XBL saying SC5/V or something so I don't think its some random recent players adding me). Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...