Anybody else get tons of bugs from the game?

Krisko Disko

In the dozen or so times I've started and restarted the software, I've gotten past the "loading..." screen once. When I did that, I noticed the store for some reason thinks I haven't downloaded about half the songs that I know for a fact I have. I tried to uninstall the software, but it doesn't let me uninstall the game or move it from internal to external hard drive. Oh, and when I insert the game disc, it turns off my Xbox for no explicable reason.

I've had my XB1 for four months or so now, and have had no issues with it. I've contacted Harmonix, but I wanted to hear if any of you have ideas of something I can do in the meantime (short of resetting my Xbox to factory defaults). Or even if you've had these problems, either on this game or on others.

The store is because they have been actively working on it even as we speak, its also the same reason you can't go to manage games install all. So i would give it some time with your songs, we are lucky we get them in the first place so don't get too entitled.

everything else honestly no clue, the bug i get is when installing my pre order songs the last 3% it switches over to jane-jefferson starship and cancels the DL....

WHO IS JANE AND WHY IS SHE FUCKING EVERYTHING UP.