This game sucks!!!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 Cent will do things like pay the UFC to promote his songs and make a bad video game, when his albums flop. His last couple have, and then end result? Another video game.

NONE of his albums have flopped.

"Get Rich or Die Tryin' debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, selling 871,000 copies in the first week. The album spent a total of 12 weeks at #1 . It was the second best selling album of the decade (just behind Eminem's Marshall Mathers LP), selling 7 million copies in the by the end of the year. The album has sold over 8 million copies in the U.S. and over 12** million worldwide

- Wikipedia

Also his last 2 albums were both number 1s. If that's a flop, what's a success?

And I'm not even a big 50 Cent fan, but all this critisism is stupid.

"Get Rich or Die Tryin' debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, selling 871,000 copies in the first week. The album spent a total of 12 weeks at #1 . It was the second best selling album of the decade (just behind Eminem's Marshall Mathers LP), selling 7 million copies in the by the end of the year. The album has sold over 8 million copies in the U.S. and over 12** million worldwide

- Wikipedia

First of all, You must be a 50 Cent fan to go and look up his sales on a wikipedia (which is unrealiable but yes those sales are correct) just to respond to my statment. Yes, the first game was bad. Yes, the next looks to be more of the same. Yes, 50 Cent is and looks to continue selling less and less through his career. I guess you can't count his G-Unit album effort huh? If so it was horrible, sales wise too. (and who doesn't know 'Get Rich or Die Tryin' sold that well?) Though not so much his new "pop" style, I AM a 50 Cent fan. Just the truth, honestly what's wrong with critisism?

First of all, You must be a 50 Cent fan to go and look up his sales on a wikipedia (which is unrealiable but yes those sales are correct) just to respond to my statment. Yes, the first game was bad. Yes, the next looks to be more of the same. Yes, 50 Cent is and looks to continue selling less and less through his career. I guess you can't count his G-Unit album effort huh? If so it was horrible, sales wise too. (and who doesn't know 'Get Rich or Die Tryin' sold that well?) Though not so much his new "pop" style, I AM a 50 Cent fan. Just the truth, honestly what's wrong with critisism?

I'm like him, but i'm not a huge 50 Cent fan. How does by going on "Wiki" make me a fan? :confused: So if I searched Bin Laden on wiki, i'm a fan?

And although he is selling less, his albums and further albums will sell more than most albums. Not just rap albums.

And the G-Unit album isn't a 50 cent album. Whether he's in it or not.

Also there's nothign wrong with critisism but the fact you said his albums "flop" is just wrong.

Edited by martdude16

I'm like him, but i'm not a huge 50 Cent fan. How does by going on "Wiki" make me a fan? :confused: So if I searched Bin Laden on wiki, i'm a fan?

And although he is selling less, his albums and further albums will sell more than most albums. Not just rap albums.

And the G-Unit album isn't a 50 cent album. Whether he's in it or not.

Also there's nothign wrong with critisism but the fact you said his albums "flop" is just wrong.

lol 50 Cent even said his album "Cutis" floped in an interview and blamed it on his song 'I get Money' not being his first single. And no, searching Bin Laden on wiki would make you curious or interested not a fan :confused:. A normal person would just pass my first post up not bothering to go to wikipedia, copy and past, about somthing their not even a fan of. You have strong fellings against this word 'flop' huh? Guess you're just not normal....

lol 50 Cent even said his album "Cutis" floped in an interview and blamed it on his song 'I get Money' not being his first single. And no, searching Bin Laden on wiki would make you curious or interested not a fan :confused:. A normal person would just pass my first post up not bothering to go to wikipedia, copy and past, about somthing their not even a fan of. You have strong fellings against this word 'flop' huh? Guess you're just not normal....

"Curtis" flopped by his standards, It still sold alot of records.

And I am curious, how by searching 50 Cent it makes me fan, but by searching Bin Laden it doesn't?? Maybe i'm just "curious" or "interested".:confused: Explain....

I also just searched Need 4 Speed Undercover, doesn't mean i'm going to buy it.

I'm normal are you?

Edited by martdude16

"Curtis" flopped by his standards, It still sold alot of records.

And I am curious, how by searching 50 Cent it makes me fan, but by searching Bin Laden it doesn't?? Maybe i'm just "curious" or "interested".:confused: Explain....

I also just searched Need 4 Speed Undercover, doesn't mean i'm going to buy it.

I'm normal are you?

What I said was "you must be a fan of 50 Cent." I was only assuming you had to have been a fan to have gone through the trouble. If you say you're not, I believe you...never argued that.

Maybe you should search the defintions of those words. Somthing must have compelled you to search NFS Undercover, weather you're 'interested', 'curious' or even a 'fan' of the series...that's somthing you should know yourself. You shouldn't need my help on this, if so...sorry. Honestly I don't know why you serech the things you do. If you know what those 3 words you were asking about mean, one of them should fit perfectly to explain your reasoning for serching somthing, weather it be a video game or a person.......

- Wikipedia

Just so you guys know curtis didnt debut at #1 Kanye West album also came out that week and smashed 50's record.

Just so you guys know curtis didnt debut at #1 Kanye West album also came out that week and smashed 50's record.

I use this site all the time and find it extremely helpful for achievements and if i get stuck somewhere which occasionally happens. But this is a laugh. Kayne West only sold more albums as his record label bought up a huge amount of albums themselves to boost his sales, like boosting achievements. Also Sales are not as correct as you think as it goes on units purchased not individual sales to consumers. So what occured in week 1 was essentially a host of stores buying more units of Kayne and a few if not more were bought by his own record company. The only way to compare is over a longer time. As you can tell i hate Kayne his voice is a drone and he cant sing for s***. However in the end he did beat 50's album but that was manily due to stronger against 50's launch single which wasn't as good. After that Kaynes album was pretty much rubbish and in Oz that was the only song that made the major clubs where as 50 had 5 off his track make it so its really just people personal taste.

I use this site all the time and find it extremely helpful for achievements and if i get stuck somewhere which occasionally happens. But this is a laugh. Kayne West only sold more albums as his record label bought up a huge amount of albums themselves to boost his sales, like boosting achievements. Also Sales are not as correct as you think as it goes on units purchased not individual sales to consumers. So what occured in week 1 was essentially a host of stores buying more units of Kayne and a few if not more were bought by his own record company. The only way to compare is over a longer time. As you can tell i hate Kayne his voice is a drone and he cant sing for s***. However in the end he did beat 50's album but that was manily due to stronger against 50's launch single which wasn't as good. After that Kaynes album was pretty much rubbish and in Oz that was the only song that made the major clubs where as 50 had 5 off his track make it so its really just people personal taste.

Yeah I forgot all about the 50 v Kanye bull**** that pulled off to boost record sales. Both albums sucked anyways....

Where's Kanye's game?

Oh, on a side note, Kanye's new album is godawful.

heyyyyy. i wasnt that bad. i admit at first it made me want to stangle everyone who has ever used that robot voice thing(t pain-in the ass) but i sat in a car for like 4 hrs on my way to ohio and ended up liking ALOT of the songs off it. mainly streetlights, paranoid and like 2 others. but if u really give it a chance is real good

Some people don't need to be a fan to try to counter needless idiocy, much like what you posted. Some people just get fed up with people posting nonsense and putting themselves on a pedestal to make themselves feel accomplished for the day.

Also, how is Wikipedia an unreliable source? It lists SOURCES for it's content at the bottom of the page, it's only as reliable as the source information submitted, which must be at least somewhat factual as if there is no source information there is a notation at the page header that notes "this article has no reliable sources" etc.

Nothing is wrong with criticism, but next time you decide to criticize something, at least know what you're talking about.

btw, i'm a fan of Wikipedia, i guess thats why I called you out on your BS right?

I saw this game and it sucks dont get it im just renting it though

damn i love when people base there judgement on first hand exp with a game, or at least see it in full action.......

On a lighter note im getting this game, No im not a 50 cent fan but hell i bought Vampire Rain :eek: cant be worse than that, ill give most games a chance before i judge them fully unlike a lot of people ive seen in this game forum

P.S

Merry Xmas everyone!!! :drunk