Complete Chest Guide (Treasure Hunter Awarded)

CloudedJudgement

Ok so I just finished another playthrough... using your list as a guide to get the treasures.

I know for a fact I have all the chests on your lists in Chapter 1-9, 11 and 12.

On Chapter 10, I didn't understand this part..

1 behind waterfall lined with traps (-28)

1 behind waterfall (see invisible sword) (-27)

I got the invisible sword one, but failed to find another one behind the waterfall, the game also crashed after reaching the slingshot, so going to replay that Chapter anyway, could you give me some extra directions on that missing chest though?

On Chapter 13 I accidentally got knocked into the next screen by an enemy, so I know which chest I'm missing there.

On Chapter 14, I didn't get:

1 in spoon beside cooked beaver (-05)

Looked around, but didn't see anything..any hints?

So even though I have yet to confirm that it actually will unlock the achievement...The rest of your list was spot on, awesome job.

CH10

Initially when you first walk behind the waterfall there is a chest there. most likely you already grabbed it but in case you did not.

You might have to walk around a little to see the icon to smash it open since you cannot see it, the only way I know its opened is I usually pick up a 5000g orb or 2, sometimes they will roll out where you can see it as well.

CH14

when you see the beaver on the plate (being dosed in some salt&pepper) the spoon is to the top left (somewhere under her arm) in the spoon part there is a chest. Just grab it before you step onto the plate or she takes you over to the table to get closer to your boss fight.

Edited by CloudedJudgement

While I cannot say for certain, for safety reasons I would make sure that if you replay any level not just to get the ones you missed but to get all chests for that level because it may save an incomplete onto your file thus you may never know which level you are missing chests from (assuming they just save totals not individual chests opened) or maximum opened.

I would not be suprised at all if this was the case. Say you got 27/28 then you replayed the level to get the one you missed and this time skipped a few you know you got and opened the missing one it's possible now that you saved only 14/28!

No it wasnt fresh because I had to replay a level. In my case I did chapter 10 but the book only gave me 37 of the 38 chests :(. Chapter 10 was annoying both times because of the Invisible sword ; ;. I just made sure that all levels were last completed with maximum chest count :)

BTW congrats Exodusa on 1000 :)

It can take some trying, I myslef usually die between 10-15 times trying, you firstly need to hit the lever twice to trigger the crocs to slow down, then approach from either side of the croc at the closest point to the hole it hides in, and jump jump trying to land on it, you will often get chomped on but you can land on it and then it will fling you into the air, direct yourself onto the ledge..

There is probably meant to be a better way to get this but I do not know of anyother way.

Instead of jumping on the crocodiles, you can just hit the chest with an arrow. You can get a bow from the first enemy in this area, then move to the right of the chest to fire at it.

On a seperate note, do you need the chests from the multiplayer arenas to unlock this, or just the ones from the story?

i replayed every Level with the Chest Guide but no Achievement!

So what is the Problem? I cant delete the Save (it´s in the Gamertag)

reason i cant go for a new clean save with a reset of all my opened chests!

I think this achievement sucks and this is not really patched from the Developers!

In the Guide i found no new Chests. I collected all these chests in my previous Playthrougs!!!!!

Is there a way to unlock this Fuc.... Ach. to 100% Post it pls because :eek:

Your problem can be either of the following

1: you simply missed a chest. or

2: you missed a chest when you replayed a level (you must finish with all chests)

It is not enough to have opened it once you must open it whenever you attempt that level. After completing a level make sure the book has allocated you with the correct number of treasures. or

3: You didnt replay the final boss fight and sit through the credits.

Your problem can be either of the following

1: you simply missed a chest. or

2: you missed a chest when you replayed a level (you must finish with all chests)

It is not enough to have opened it once you must open it whenever you attempt that level. After completing a level make sure the book has allocated you with the correct number of treasures. or

3: You didnt replay the final boss fight and sit through the credits.

@1: when your list is complete i dont missed any Chest

@2: for example: I´am playing Level 3 which has for example 35 chests. My treasure stats before i start this Level says 1856 opened chests. After completing Level 3 the treasure stats must be 1891???

@3: I replayed the Final Boss and i waiting for about 5 min in the Stats-Screen but nothing!

newQuestion: I have collected all the Chest in 2 playtroughs! is this a problem? i hope i dont must do this in 1 playthrough!!!

If that is true, I think that it is an abominably shitty achievement. How the developers thought that that was okay is beyond me. Having to go back and locate chests you missed is fine, having to replay the entire thing, getting all chests on the way in one pop is not. This game goes down in my estimation every day.

you are rightit summarises all chests opened.. You look at the book before and after and can see the tally. There is no level specific, you need to track it yourself. Just have a piece of paper and a pen and write down all the numbers.

Example 2398 - 2372 means I just got 26. This is how I worked them all out. Now if you were meant to get 28 that means I missed 2 time to replay it. If not move onto next ^^

yeah its the same book that lists your progress and cash the one immediately to the left of the statue.

As for ch5 i have absolutely no idea where the last 2 are. I assume they can be found but I have not.. The developers said you only need 55 for this level out of the full 60, but if anyone finds teh others well let me know :p.. Some of the chests are in really wierd places so I wouldnt be suprised if they are just simply being missed.

Is it possible to tackle doing this in a few runs. I don't fanc spending all Saturday on it, but maybe doing half the levels one day and half the next. I know that I probably need to do the final boss and credits after the last level, but do I need to also do this after doing alf of them before I shut down to get it to register if you see what I mean?