Chickens Can't Fly - Update Log

XBOX ISAAC82

This thread will be a log of any future updates that Chicken's Can't Fly receives.

I also have a Thread here listing all the most recent WP7 Xbox updates.

Date of Update: 26th June 2012

Version: 1.1.0.0

Update Description:

- Unlock Avatar Awards: Avatar Chicken Helmet & Avatar Chicken Slippers.

- Dive deep in the new Aquarium Laboratory.

- Xbox LIVE Multiplayer: Challenge your friends and see who's better!.

- Customize your chicken with new skins.

- PDLC: The Dojo Laboratory and more skins.

- A new ringtone.

- Option to change the game's language manually.

- Performance improvements.

For more info on the update head over to Wpcentral.com

Date of Update: 15th July 2012

Version: 1.2.0.0

Update Description:

• Aquarium Lab unlocked for people that finished the Physics Lab before the 1.1 update was released.
  • Everyone can now unlock the ‘Hungry Hungry Chicken’ Achievement faster (this was not working on some phones after 1.1).

Note: You will need to get gold in all levels including Aquarium to get the 'Chickens Can't Fly' achievement.

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

This thread will be a log of any future updates that BulletAsylum receives.

I also have a Thread here listing all the most recent WP7 Xbox updates.

Date of Update: 26th June 2012

Version: 1.1.0.0

Update Description:

- Unlock Avatar Awards: Avatar Chicken Helmet & Avatar Chicken Slippers.

- Dive deep in the new Aquarium Laboratory.

- Xbox LIVE Multiplayer: Challenge your friends and see who's better!.

- Customize your chicken with new skins.

- PDLC: The Dojo Laboratory and more skins.

- A new ringtone.

- Option to change the game's language manually.

- Performance improvements.

The amused sloth site explicitly states that the Hungry Hungry Chicken achievement was going to be altered as well. I guess that was a fricking pipe dream and a lie on their part. Just downloaded the update and it is still just as ridiculous...

Guyyys I don't know if you saw this but this week challenge can give you the 1 million grid in 1 day !

I let my phone alone for 2 hours and I had 175000 corn more...

I know the achievement will be patched but in case it is not, just do like me and let your phone in that challenge !

I should have the achievement by tonight !

Guyyys I don't know if you saw this but this week challenge can give you the 1 million grid in 1 day !

I let my phone alone for 2 hours and I had 175000 corn more...

I know the achievement will be patched but in case it is not, just do like me and let your phone in that challenge !

I should have the achievement by tonight !

can someone explain this better? i was planning on doing this game soon, grinds dont matter to me ive done worse than this 1mil corn achieve but if its made easier then im on board!! so can i do this weekly challenge without finishing anything else and can you get a ton of corn?

can someone explain this better? i was planning on doing this game soon, grinds dont matter to me ive done worse than this 1mil corn achieve but if its made easier then im on board!! so can i do this weekly challenge without finishing anything else and can you get a ton of corn?

I'm grinding it right now and all I had to do was beat the tutorial levels before I could access the challenge.

I got all gold for 5 original rooms, but can't unlock the Chickens Can't Fly achievement.

Same here only had Physics 7 left pre patch, got gold post patch but no achievement. Got the avatar award for getting chickens cant fly achievement even though I dont have it and cant play the new aquarium levels as it says I need to complete more experiments

UPDATE

Asked one of the developers about this and got a reply very quickly. The problem is down to the new aquarium levels, the game looks for you to have completed all levels, now including aquarium (not dojo as its PDLC) They're sorting out a patch to fix it and hope to have it live in a couple of weeks

Edited by mhkerr

• 3 weeks later...

Update Description:

- Fixed the 'Hungry, hungry chickens' achievement. Only requires 100k corn rather then 1 mil.

- ?

(Apparently it has not fixed the 'Chickens Can't Fly' requirements so you still need to get gold even on Aquarium which was dlc and part of the previous update).

Update Description:

• Aquarium Lab unlocked for people that finished the Physics Lab before the 1.1 update was released.
  • Everyone can now unlock the ‘Hungry Hungry Chicken’ Achievement faster (this was not working on some phones after 1.1).

Note: You will need to get gold in all levels including Aquarium to get the 'Chickens Can't Fly' achievement.

Update Description:

I can't verify, but I think Hungry Hungry Chicken achievement requirement may have been lowered even further than 100,000. Before the update my progress was at around 3~4%. After the update, I got the achievement immediately after getting a few corns. I have played through the game except for the Aquarium level getting all gold and gotten all other achievements except 300,000 in 1 level and 1,000 EMP. So, I didn't do much grind towards 1mil corn.

Maybe they decided to lower it to 10,000 or something like that.