RokBXx' Monuments hehehe

RokBXx

This is my first large piece that I have made in a long time, please leave a comment if you would like:

Thats cool, i like the weird firery effect on the les paul, not sure abot the lens flare tho.... looks out of place and kinda bland, althought the idea of having one is good

and text is nice which is always a bonus

,T/S101

::edit:: i think the flare doesnt work because its a big piece, it makes it drain out like a gradient to much , nothing is breaking it, hard to explain what i mean but thats how it goes....

Thanks Chiz :D.

Thats cool, i like the weird firery effect on the les paul, not sure abot the lens flare tho.... looks out of place and kinda bland, althought the idea of having one is good

and text is nice which is always a bonus

,T/S101

::edit:: i think the flare doesnt work because its a big piece, it makes it drain out like a gradient to much , nothing is breaking it, hard to explain what i mean but thats how it goes....

Yo Thunder thanks for the CnC, I will try and fix it up, but what do you think i should put there instead of the Lens Flare? Leaving it empty? Anyway do you have MSN or something that has quick file transfer, I was thinking about making a collaboration.

Here is another new one I am going to current it, I love this one for some reason:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/googleops/armyoftworokbxxcopy.png

CnC please.

It's too sharp, has no depth with it all being too sharp unfortunately, and the text is pretty poor considering the effort you put into the background, i like the light source and the blending though

Thanks for the CnC KTC, I will work harder on my next one :).

Also, I added you to MSN ThunderStorm. Also your Thunsderstorm101 DesignTeam signature spelled Thunder without the N lol. Hyst wanted to point that out, anyways expect some new work coming from in, ill have some new stuff up in maybe a few hours :D.