How to bring a WP7 game to the top of your gamercard?

McDurbin

So I just completed all 5 versions of pac-man ce dx and I wanted to stack them all up together on my card. Now all three W8 versions and the XBLA version will move up simply by loading the game up. But the WP7 version won't.

I've done it before with another WP7 game but it was a long time ago and I forgot how I did it. Does anyone remember how to do it?

The only way I know how to do it reliably is to get an achievement in the game. Obviously, you can't do that.

I have had instances where a game will jump to the top of my list without a new achievement, but I haven't been able to get that to happen when I want it to.

I really don't think there is a way to force it.

How does that work if you've already got all the achievements?

Well when airplane mode is turned on it disables your cellular connection, wifi, bluetooth, etc so after you download a fresh copy of the game and you start it with no internet connection it will not be able to connect to xbl to see that you already have the achievements so achievements will pop again. Then when you reconnect to the internet it some how treats it as if you actually unlocked new achievements and bumps it to the top of your gamercard.

You can look at my profile to check it out if you don't believe me. ;)

Well when airplane mode is turned on it disables your cellular connection, wifi, bluetooth, etc so after you download a fresh copy of the game and you start it with no internet connection it will not be able to connect to xbl to see that you already have the achievements so achievements will pop again. Then when you reconnect to the internet it some how treats it as if you actually unlocked new achievements and bumps it to the top of your gamercard.

You can look at my profile to check it out if you don't believe me. ;)

You don't know if doing this would fix glitched achievements?

I tend to have OCD and stack games often, too. As stated earlier, all you have to do is load the leaderboards.

I tried that and it didn't work.

You don't know if doing this would fix glitched achievements?

Glitched how? As in its glitched for everyone or its glitched because you were messing with the time on your phone and you unlocked an achievement in the past/future?

• 2 weeks later...
I figured it out,

• Download the game
  • Go to settings and turn airplane mode on
  • Start the game and unlock an achievement
  • Turn airplane mode off and start the game again once wifi/data connection reconnects
  • Now the game will be at the top of your gamercard.

Genius. I finally got to stack all my Angry Birds. Thanks!

• 1 month later...