Achievement Trading Thread

DEG23

Gamertags:

AchieveMANG

BODIED by SNAKE

STB Tak3n Dom3z

The 3 of us are on for 1-3 hours at least 5 times a week at night and we just do racing playlists for solid money. We race as clean as possible and we are always looking for other clean racers to compete with.

Send any one of us a friend request and a message saying races and we will add and invite you as often as possible. We are constantly creating races as well so you do not get bored of repetition. We usually race sports and supers, and ours are fully modded. No mic necessary.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am currently searching for people rank 75+, to grind Rooftop Rumble. I'm currently on rank 71, so it wont be too long until I can play it myself!

On rank 75 now. :) Im always looking for new (legit, clean) players to play with. Ill help anyone who wants to play Coveted or Rooftop Rumble, even if your not of rank yet! Please message here, or message me on xbox live.

Gamertag: l0rdg0ld666

Edited by Lordgold

Looking for online boosting partner for awards/achievements etc. I play pretty much every day so add my gamertag and/or send a msg with GTAO boosting. My gamertag is plinny1984

UK player

Edited by plinny1984
forgot to mention uk player