What do you want the next free games to be?

godsandm0nsters

Good call by Lemons above on Orange Box, that's something I never really spent a ton of time on and a resurgence for the Team Fortress online community would be cool.

Been playing this alot lately... the 5 dollar sale really boosted the lobby counts. My girlfriend put it in a stack of games to trade in to gamestop and didnt catch it till the guy was scanning it almost jumped over the counter to stop him. Lol.

I would love to see alan wake or a some kinda decent story based game. La noire even missing a few cheevos. Portal 2 since my disc got wrecked in an xbox down incedent.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw someone mention Banjo Tooie, and I'll agree with that. I love the game but never wanted to dish out the money since I've beaten it so many times on my N64 and it's not as good as the first.

I actually agree with both L4D & Just Cause 2 as I tons left to do on both games and refuse to buy at least one of the games. :p Oblivion or Mass Effect 2 would be good choices too.

Oblivion hasn't aged well in my opinion. Not worth a playthrough this late into the 360's life! I hated it when I played it in June :(

Not really to bothered to be honest I'm not picky and if it's a game I already own I don't mind...it's not like M$ can cater to everybody.

If I had to choose though I would be happy with:

- Castle Crashers

- Saints Row 1 / 2

- Just Cause 2

- Mirrors Edge

If it's anything like Forza or Oblivion I will probably just ignore it, I cant get into those genre's no matter how hard I try.

Dragon's Dogma and/or Dark Souls are at the top of my list. Other games that would be cool to see free would be Asura's Wrath, Bastion, Double Dragon Neon, Just Cause 2, Lollipop Chainsaw, Lord Of The Rings: War In The North, Max Payne 3, Portal 2, Saints Row: The Third, Super Meat Boy, Vanquish and many more I'm forgetting but still want LOL.

They won't pick Lollipop Chainsaw because it isn't very old and it has no DLC, but dammit, they should. I wouldn't download it because I own the disc, but that's an awesome game that deserved to be a much bigger deal than it was. Once you figure out how to control the camera (enemy lock-on system), it's a blast to play. I have to go back one of these days and mop up all the achievements I missed, as most of them can only be done after beating the story mode.

I hope they give us Saints Row: The Third, as opposed to one of the older games in the series. We're getting Dead Rising 2, so it's a possibility.

I doubt that, it was already $5 a couple weeks back for about an entire month during that huge sale going on.

Yeah, I wouldn't expect any of the games that were on sale during the big GoD sale to be one of the free games. For me, I have no particular hopes. I already own every 360 game I want, so it makes no difference to me what the future free games are. (However, I'd be happy if some of them end up being ones I already own. That way I can go disc free with more of my games.)

The next free game(s) I want is something I already had and I only want it for free because I refuse to pay $10 to buy a pre-owned copy.

Seems legit.

I can see a Saints Row game coming soon. Maybe even COD4, which is amazing for the campaign itself. Perhaps a Splinter Cell? These games are getting 'sequels' in the next few months, so it's only right to create a little buzz.

Splinter Cell Conviction would make me very happy. Doubt it though..

I'd love Alan Wake. Being a first party game it might happen but it still goes for $30 (I think) on games on demand so I won't hold my breath. Orange Box would be great to clean up some achievements. Same with Barman: AA. I wonder if they'll stop the free games when the Xbox One launches?