Shadow Vigilante challenge Rank 15

evilz

I'm planning on making some videos on some of the challenges not sure if it has been done already but if you want more let me know

was not sure how to embed videos so

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTN0XOLgaY0]check it here[/ame]

I would suggest:

Punch - X

Counter - Y

Air Stun - B, A

Ground Takedown - RT + Y

Beatdown - B, X, X, X, X.....

Ultra Stun - B, B, B

Takedown - B + Y

Bat Swarm - A + X

Weapon Destruction - X + Y

Multiple Ground Takedown - A + B

Quick Batarang : LT, LT

Quick Explosive Gel: LT + X, LT + X

Quick Stun Grenade - LT + B

Quick Glue Grenade - RT, RT

Quick Batclaw - LT + Y, X

I would suggest:

Punch - X

Counter - Y

Air Stun - B, A

Ground Takedown - RT + Y

Beatdown - B, X, X, X, X.....

Ultra Stun - B, B, B

Takedown - B + Y

Bat Swarm - A + X

Weapon Destruction - X + Y

Multiple Ground Takedown - A + B

Quick Batarang : LT, LT

Quick Explosive Gel: LT + X, LT + X

Quick Stun Grenade - LT + B

Quick Glue Grenade - RT, RT

Quick Batclaw - LT + Y, X

thats a bit extreme lol but now I know what the other 5 are now I did not know punch was classed as a variation. Someone was asking my steps in the video but I could only count 10 I see now :)

thats a bit extreme lol but now I know what the other 5 are now I did not know punch was classed as a variation. Someone was asking my steps in the video but I could only count 10 I see now :)

Weird thing is for me, this one popped up for me when I KNOW I didn't really achieve it. My combo wasn't to 50 because I was only taking on like 3 guys, and I wasn't trying many variations because again, I wasn't taking on many guys at all....

Yeah these challenges seem a little glitchy, I was going back in the steel mill for data packs and I approached with detective vision on to get the drop on the sniper, took them all down without taking it off and got credit for completing a predator room without using detective vision. I'm pretty sure everything you do adds to your variation count, dodge, blade dodge etc because they are all classed as techniques.

As i said its just a guess. Maybe the normal stun (pressing B) is a "variation" too.

Sadly i got Shadow Vigilante 15 just fighting two enemies on the bridge with like 4 variations and combo x7. Really a shame they're glitched because i thought Rank 15 was quit a good challenge and i wanted to do it legit.

I also got Gotham Protector 14 (Fly 25m at 5m hight) while flying high above the city and in the menu it says my record is 200m. :p

I got this shit by luck... :rolleyes:

I was looking for the Enigma things and i got to the Hotel and there were a SHITLOAD of enemies there.

I manged to get a 50 hit combo without getting damaged and im sure i did the how many variations was needed.

THen i got hit. -_- :rant::rant:

I defeated the remaining ones around me,went to get an Enigma thing,2 enemies see me,so i go take them out.

Bam.

I got the damn challege somehow. :dance:

• 11 months later...

So I'm not sure if this was fluke or a glitch or what, but it seems the second blackgate prison is where i was able to complete rank 15. Im going to note that the initial fight at the entrance to the prison i managed a 50x combo without being hit, however did not complete all the variations. It was not until the second fight after you make it out of the sewers that the challenge completed. The second fight i only made it to 20x combo or so and was not hit, but used minimal variations but was still rewarded the challenge completion. May have been fluke. Will also note that I was playing in new game plus.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello All,

I've posted this in the guide and I'll add it here as well for anyone wondering how to force the glitch.

The glitch is very easy to bring about (for the lvl 15 and I think I got level 10 early by accident this way).

Did everything up to the PONT moment in the hotel and went to the church (lots of guys to fight) and proceded to get a 50+ combo (the gloves make this very easy).

Then I went down my list of variations until the fight was won. I only got a 12 combo and DID get hit.

I then found a small group of guys and got my remaining few variations I had not done.

Finally, find 2 guys by themselves, beat them up and don't get hit.... Level 15 done!

Just do each section in one go and you should be good.

Hope this helps.

Dom.