i have rented a day server for the whole of x360a

evilz

are you still doing this?

Considering he posted this yesterday at 9AM my time and it's well past that now, I would guess no. Especially with how hard it is to get a server. My friend has his own business, and any time he has free-time or isn't working he's online/playing BF3. Been trying since patch to get a server and can't. :/

It's hard to rent a server? Wow. I didn't realize there was so much demand for them. EA/DICE (and whoever is providing the servers) must be making a killing.

I literally just seen this pop up on twitter:

Randy: when are there going to be more servers to rent for the 360?

EA: Currently we are deploying these servers as fast as possible while ensuring their performance and stability. Ty for your patience.

And we need at least six people when i try and arrange this again because i tried doing with just two people but it was not unlocking

I'm 100% sure you can start a match with 2 people. I joined a ranked server clan owns and me and a friend were solo heli trying to TV-Missile each other. That's what I assume you mean by unlocking, otherwise I have no clue.

i will defiantly try and do this again when i get some more MS points

And we need at least six people when i try and arrange this again because i tried doing with just two people but it was not unlocking

I realize this is a hard achievement for some people, but I really don't see why you can't just get it legit, learning to fly jets and becoming good enough to get three kills in different ways in one life will only help you to become a better gamer. I think it's a good example of how achievements should be, creative, challenging and help you benefit in the end.

Anyway, since you will still likely want to boost it, a few things to note. Why are you renting a server? You can just join someone elses... there are SO many empty ranked servers. Also, starting with just two people is a server setting, you weren't able to get the achievement because you didn't know that, so do plan ahead next time.

I realize this is a hard achievement for some people, but I really don't see why you can't just get it legit, learning to fly jets and becoming good enough to get three kills in different ways in one life will only help you to become a better gamer. I think it's a good example of how achievements should be, creative, challenging and help you benefit in the end.

While I totally agree with you on much of this, those like me who are terrible pilots.... generally get shot down by better pilots (or crash) before we ever get that practice in. It keeps me out of jets and on the ground. :(

I've been playing the game since day one, and have exactly...... 1 jet kill.

Got a lucky F-35 strafe in on a guy crossing the beach between A and B on Oman. Then I promptly crashed.

Am better with my boots on the ground and my blade in a throat.

If I can tear myself away from ME3 I would totally be up for this just to see if I can survive flying a plane again.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway, since you will still likely want to boost it, a few things to note. Why are you renting a server? You can just join someone elses... there are SO many empty ranked servers. Also, starting with just two people is a server setting, you weren't able to get the achievement because you didn't know that, so do plan ahead next time.

I did actually do it legit i got a assault rifle, jet and a tank kill in one life and it never popped up so i do not see why i should try again when its hard enough trying to get in a jet when people always wait to spawn in it

While I totally agree with you on much of this, those like me who are terrible pilots.... generally get shot down by better pilots (or crash) before we ever get that practice in. It keeps me out of jets and on the ground. :(

I've been playing the game since day one, and have exactly...... 1 jet kill.

Got a lucky F-35 strafe in on a guy crossing the beach between A and B on Oman. Then I promptly crashed.

Am better with my boots on the ground and my blade in a throat.

If I can tear myself away from ME3 I would totally be up for this just to see if I can survive flying a plane again.

Luckily you can learn to fly in empty servers now, so it's actually easier now. Also, jets are now easier to use and good pilots have less of an advantage, although I don't really agree with this change, but it should help you when going for this achievement.

I did actually do it legit i got a assault rifle, jet and a tank kill in one life and it never popped up so i do not see why i should try again when its hard enough trying to get in a jet when people always wait to spawn in it

Fair enough, I guess. I've also done it twice because the first time I wasn't really trying for it so I was using the wrong gun and couldn't find an assault rifle.

And for your other question, you can still get achievements if you change the settings, so long as the match still says "Ranked".