The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why take a jet ski out into open waters when you can drive on the road and come across a shark?

BUqaqvkCIAAIQvt.jpg

Source: https://twitter.com/expectproblems/status/381287177750970369

That's not a proper landshark. But I can't find any pictures on Google of a proper landshark, strangely.

This thread seems active enough to ask a question in rather than starting a new thread. I haven't unlocked the parachute yet, can someone tell me without spoilers when that happens please. I'm hoping it has nothing to do with flight school because I dropped out of that shit on the helicopter training.

Around mission 37 or so.

Congratulations! I've yet to try it - took a break for a 'Breaking Bad' marathon with my girlfriend - but I've heard mostly tough things about it.

I was spamming :abut: for about 28 minutes...but it wasn't too bad. Sure, a few opponents got in front of me (only during the cycling section), but I didn't restart, I just kept going and got to the running section first. By then, I sprinted way faster than any contestant.

It was funny though...I witness 4 different contestants cycle right into a lamp post. It was hilarious!

I guess just like buying clothes that modding cars is a big fucking waste of time and money. I spent tens of thousands building out an awesome car, stored it in Franklin's garage only to have it disappear into thin air. Great.

The other new complaint is that 90% of this entire game takes place in the mini-map. It's no wonder I crash all the time on races and everytime there's a car chase. The world is built so realistically that there are objects everywhere and if you blink you crash into something. Take that mini-map out of the game and it's a complete disaster too because without it you couldn't ever find anything. You're completely reliant on that map almost the entire time you're doing anything other than screwing around.

Take hilarious picture.. not only does it not save to social club, but the game freezes. This is the second time. Luckily I have a back up of this from my real phone and I'll share it with you now. Took a taxi to get me a fighter jet, and, well...

I made a photo sharing thread yesterday, it's on page 95 or something now. Could have been fun.

Edited by WalterWhite

I made a photo sharing thread yesterday, it's page 95 or something now. Could have been fun.

Yeah the horrible threads are really pushing good stuff down.

How the fuck do you do the skydiving in the Flight School? The landing zone is on the other side of the fucking world!?

EDIT: Nevermind...after 10 tries, I figured I might as well pull the chute AS SOON as I jumped out. Fuck that.

I hate how you have to do parachuting in flight school after doing so many parachuting side missions. They just aren't very fun.

I hate how you have to do parachuting in flight school after doing so many parachuting side missions.

I hate how EASY the flight school was. I remember back San Andreas back in the day. Took me two weeks of trying to pass the flight school. In V I got gold on half of the classes first try. The game in general seems to be the easiest GTA because of the checkpoint system and quicksave feature. These are convenient because you don't have to steal a new jet every time you crash but it makes it a 4/10 difficulty.

I hate how EASY the flight school was. I remember back San Andreas back in the day. Took me two weeks of trying to pass the flight school. In V I got gold on half of the classes first try. The game in general seems to be the easiest GTA because of the checkpoint system and quicksave feature. These are convenient because you don't have to steal a new jet every time you crash but it makes it a 4/10 difficulty.

I like the way it's set up now. Not because I need games to be easy but because in the earlier games (GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas and maybe even IV, I forget because I hated that game) when you failed a mission you lost too much stuff by dying or getting busted so instead you had to reload a save and waste time going all the way back to the mission again to start over. It was tedious as hell redoing everything all the time. They probably realized that people were getting stuck on missions and giving up even trying to continue. It happened to me in all of them. The only one of those I finished was Vice City and that was because I used cheat codes and I actually liked the story. I really wish they'd go back to the eighties again.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/190uakqlnjpujgif/ku-medium.gif

Edited by WalterWhite

I hate how you have to do parachuting in flight school after doing so many parachuting side missions. They just aren't very fun.

I haven't done any parachuting in the game yet so that was my first time. Either way, the Flight School's parachuting lessons were lame. But I finished them all up tonight.

I'm done for the night.

More GTA V for me tomorrow night.

I like the way it's set up now. Not because I need games to be easy but because in the earlier games (GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas and maybe even IV, I forget because I hated that game) when you failed a mission you lost too much stuff by dying or getting busted so instead you had to reload a save and waste time going all the way back to the mission again to start over. It was tedious as hell redoing everything all the time. They probably realized that people were getting stuck on missions and giving up even trying to continue. It happened to me in all of them. The only one of those I finished was Vice City and that was because I used cheat codes and I actually liked the story. I really wish they'd go back to the eighties again.

The only GTA I managed to finish is IV, thanks to God mode cheat, I also lowered the wanted level.

No app available for the Android yet!

You can even create and reserve custom license plates for both Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online – order your personalized plates before they’re gone!

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread