Achievement Discussion

JuSt BLaZe

I'm sure this has been talked about to death, but I'm having issues with the Epsilon questline.

I've done the entire thing except for the last mission where you bring $50k to the headquarters. They told me at the end of the last mission that this is what I'd do next, but I've never had a marker on my map. I've held off progressing the main story because I don't want to miss the Kifflom achievement, but I've done all the other missions available, slept as Michael numetous times, etc etc. It's probably been a month since I played story mode because it's been so damn aggravating.

Anyway, I decided I'm going to go ahead and continue the main storyline and try to make the right choice with Franklin so I don't miss it. Hopefully that stupid mission will show up on my map. But the whole ordeal has kind of made me hate this game.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure this has been talked about to death, but I'm having issues with the Epsilon questline.

I've done the entire thing except for the last mission where you bring $50k to the headquarters. They told me at the end of the last mission that this is what I'd do next, but I've never had a marker on my map. I've held off progressing the main story because I don't want to miss the Kifflom achievement, but I've done all the other missions available, slept as Michael numetous times, etc etc. It's probably been a month since I played story mode because it's been so damn aggravating..

i had the same problem but with the robes....i actually bought them twice just in case...i slept for like 4-5 days and it took about a week of in game sleeping for the robes to get delivered...i would try and keep saving til a couple of days pass or a week at least..hope that helps

• 4 months later...
Willing to do Numero Uno achievement and probably Full Refund achievement once I reach lv. 50, add me if interested. Basically online every evening Eastern time.

Nintend00m

anyone wanna boost to get the 30 platinium awards achievement add me im on alot just add and send a message

xNSHD

I have a mic also

HI can anyone help do the money car glitch i am told its latest glitch and you make 30K? If anyone can help me ill help you to.

My GT WizardFlipper

Guys... STOP POSTING IN HERE if you look for certain players, this is a achievement discussion thread only, not a trading- or looing-for-other-players-thread, we have a specific thread for that, click the link and post there:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=571053

• 4 weeks later...

Had to delete two more boosting posts. Anyone looking to boost the Online aspect of GTA, please use the GTA Online forum and more specifically the Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion Thread found here: http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=571053

This thread is for achievement discussion only. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I really enjoy GTA 5 mainly because of the achievements they make it a bit harder than most games to get and because they do that it makes you feel just that much more better about your Gamerscore but it kind of gets boring after a while

Do you know when the next update is or anyone that reads this.. And where are the heist?! I heard read no news.

• 1 year later...