The Weapons, Shields & Mods Trading Thread

Nozza

Can't find a good Gun?

Want a Mod that could be useful to your Class?

Looking for a High Shield with good Stats?

Then ask here!

If you dont need the Gun, Mod, Sheild or the Money, why not help someone else out on their quest and Trade it with them?

Just let everyone know what you're looking for or what you have to offer and put your GT and hopefully someone will have what you want or want what you've got! Simply add each other as friends and Trade away!

Please put the best Spec as possible for what you want/have. E.g. - Type of Gun and Dam/Acc you're looking for (if possible), same goes for Shields & Mods!

I hope this helps and Happy Trading!

[EDIT]

To all that are looking for the best eqiupment, I have now added the Pearlescent Trading Thread in the Knoxx Sub Forum. As a lot of people were trying to trade them there and not using this Thread, I set it up to help Trade the Best & Rarest Equipment in the whole of Pandora!

Again, if you are just looking for a good set up this is your place, but if you're looking for that little something special, you may just find it in the Pearlescent Thread.

I'm no longer Duping/Trading.. sorry.

Edited by Nozza

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

need a good sniper and shotgun with level no higher than 38, i can trade then weird energy guns witch never run out of ammo, i have 4, damage, 886, accuracy 92, rate of fire 0.4, other , damage,296, accuracy, 98, fire rate, 2.5, other, damage 589, accuracy, 92, fire rate, 0.4, other, damage 137x8, accuracy 16.7 ( its a shotgun thing ) , fire rate 2, they all have a bar of ammo wich recharges itself so theirs no need to buy ammo, gt is Dragon Strife 1

Ok, Im looking for any of the following:-

Willing to accept things near to these stats.

SMG

Damage: 120 x4

Accuracy: 30.0

Fire Rate: 12.5

Clip size: 80

Sniper

Damage: 650

Accuracy: 90.0

Fire Rate: 2.5

Pistol

Something decent, bearing in mind i am lvl 50.

Willing to trade 5 Eridian (Alien) weapons and anything else you desire, sheilds class mods etc.

one of my alien weapon stats

Damage: 1559

Accuracy: 91.7

Fire rate: 0.4

I have many more

My gamertag is x InfuseD, hit me up. :) thanks.

I'm a lv. 50 soldier and im trying to get a better combat rifle and shield.

this is my current rifle and shield.

ARD DESERT STOMPER

damage:274

acc:91.7

FR:15.0

+90% damage

2.4 weapon zoom

+50% recoil reduction

ATL-SXC IMPENETRABLE GROUNDED SHIELD

capacity:1078

Recharge rate:170

shock resistance.

i have many alien weapons and good orange weapons of other types i just cant seem to get a good combat rifle to my standard.

I am looking for a sniper with 800+ damage, 97+ accuracy, and 2+ for rate, a shotgun with 200+ x 12 damage, 45+ accuracy, and 2+ fire rate, a revolver with a scope, 4x corrosive, 600+ damage, 90+ accuracy, and 1.5+ fire rate.

I am willing to trade 2 Lv 49 eridian weapons in exchange for each weapon or several million (close to 5 million) in items for each one.

I'm a lv. 50 soldier and im trying to get a better combat rifle and shield.

this is my current rifle and shield.

ARD DESERT STOMPER

damage:274

acc:91.7

FR:15.0

+90% damage

2.4 weapon zoom

+50% recoil reduction

ATL-SXC IMPENETRABLE GROUNDED SHIELD

capacity:1078

Recharge rate:170

shock resistance.

i have many alien weapons and good orange weapons of other types i just cant seem to get a good combat rifle to my standard.

Does that Combat Rifle fire burst or full auto? If it's full auto you aren't gonna find much better. I have a cap: 1315, recharge: 200+ (no added features though). I can duplicate it for you.

Ok, Im looking for any of the following:-

Willing to accept things near to these stats.

SMG

Damage: 120 x4

Accuracy: 30.0

Fire Rate: 12.5

Clip size: 80

Sniper

Damage: 650

Accuracy: 90.0

Fire Rate: 2.5

Pistol

Something decent, bearing in mind i am lvl 50.

Willing to trade 5 Eridian (Alien) weapons and anything else you desire, sheilds class mods etc.

one of my alien weapon stats

Damage: 1559

Accuracy: 91.7

Fire rate: 0.4

I have many more

My gamertag is x InfuseD, hit me up. :) thanks.

LOL those alien weapons spawn all the time I had 3 of those 1559 damage weapons and gave them all away for nothing as they are garbage (you can make a cup of coffee by the time that gun shoots accross the screen).

Good luck with that trading maybe you will find some idiot gullible enough to give you weapons with the stats you are asking for...

I have an SMG better than you have asked for - cost me 7.3 million in the vending machine and wouldnt give it away for anything.

I'm looking for a shield that has a high capacity (over 175) with high recharge rate and regenerates health as well. I used to have one like this but dropped it on accident so if anyone could help me out that would be great.

I have a shield with 325 (i think) but has no special abilities.

Can anyone give (duplicate) me a couple of powerful weapons for a level 25?

Thanks