Achievement Discussion

JuSt BLaZe

Discuss anything regarding the achievements in this thread. The list can be found HERE!

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/ruffryder187/GTAV-Wallpaper_zps40834449.jpg

Release Dates:

US: September 17, 2013

EU: September 17, 2013

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got all excited when i saw this thread and thought the achievements were out, then my brain kicked in and reminded me what month it was:p

I'm sure being an open world game there will be achievements related to, 'complete all X', 'find all X', but i'm hoping there will be more challenging achievements like the wheelie and rolling your car achievements in GTA4.

Please no multiplayer cheevos.

Oh but there must!

Please no pidgeons, seriously none. I hated the ones in GTA IV. Some of them were ridiculous to get... I was so excited when I got that achievement.

Using a guide for that achievement was surprisingly fun, I can't wait to see what we kill in this game.

Hookers would be nice and they would be easy to locate. Maybe have some hidden tho really well like in a car in a back alley.

hahahaha, that'd be great. Have some hidden up in pent houses or something like that, all sorts of possibilities if they were to do it. I just hope the rewards for collectibles are better in this game.

No it was not fun. I was stuck on two of them and it took me forever to get them. I thought I was going to throw my controller against the wall.

I used 007's guide it was perfect. I only had trouble with the one on the train tracks and the one where you have to use a bike to go up a load of stairs. I'm going to collect all 200 again soon on PC. :p

I used 007's guide it was perfect. I only had trouble with the one on the train tracks and the one where you have to use a bike to go up a load of stairs. I'm going to collect all 200 again soon on PC. :p

There was one where you had to get a helicopter and go on top of some bridges and get the pidgeon and I remember it took me forever because I had to position the helicopter on the bridge perfectly so I wouldn't get out of the helicopter and die. Ugh it was frustrating.

There was one where you had to get a helicopter and go on top of some bridges and get the pidgeon and I remember it took me forever because I had to position the helicopter on the bridge perfectly so I wouldn't get out of the helicopter and die. Ugh it was frustrating.

Ahaha I remember that, I had some trouble with that one too but all in all they were pretty fun to do at the end.