• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

anyone around with 2 boxes and 2 copies of this game? Would make boosting a lot easier.

All I need is 2 achievements. The one for maxing out all of your weapons and the glitched zero point one. I am online tonight and will be on next Thursday and Friday from 8 pm (GMT +1 Berlin). Gamertag ist Chris2XLC.

Concerning the glitched Achievement: According to my ingame stats there is only one map I haven't already won. So I would try getting this achievement by winning on this map. And if it should not work (which is most likely) I would forget about this achievement.

Preferred languages are German and English.

greetings Chris

Originally Posted by hank3

last session didn't work out

reply to this and insert you name in the first blank number

1 ContinuedManx2

2 B3astly Thug

3 Wooliest Raptor

this game has been a pain and hopefully we can get this before a possible server shut-down

I'm up for some rounds of MoH. I don't have any of the online achievements yet. I'm available pretty often during the week.

Originally Posted by hank3

last session didn't work out

reply to this and insert you name in the first blank number

1 ContinuedManx2

2 B3astly Thug

3 Wooliest Raptor

this game has been a pain and hopefully we can get this before a possible server shut-down

I'm up for some rounds of MoH. I don't have any of the online achievements yet. I'm available pretty often during the week.

just one more

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I completed this game today with 1000 score except for that glitchy 0 point achievement that wouldn't unlock for me but for my friend and his brother. The way I see this is that EA won't patch this until they decide to close these servers down. And I bet that patch won't come until after they close them down. I will never susport EA the way I have done in the past. I truly dislike this company with a passion.

Edited by Specs

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...