Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Payday 2
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2014, 10:12 PM   #361
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Achievements unlocked. Done.
Latest arcade completion: Warface

Last edited by McGoogles; 03-01-2014 at 12:25 AM.
Old 01-24-2014, 07:59 PM   #362
messytacos

messytacos's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGoogles View Post
Looking for people to get most of the achievements with. Please have a microphone and be at least somewhat skilled and familiar with the game. My reputation level is 40.
I'm level 44 but with no mic. I can still hear you through the tv if you wanted to try and get some of the mission achievements add me on live or send fr thanks.
Old 01-25-2014, 03:27 AM   #363
Plasmid Blues

Plasmid Blues's Gamercard
Does anyone actually try to contact *anyone* who leaves their gamertag on here, besides myself?

Seems like the majority who post haven't bothered to take down any gamertags prior, an endless stream of post-and-leaves.. Maybe it's just me. I can be a glass-half-empty sort of guy sometimes, I'll admit.

I mean, I know I'm cray cray, but you're not going to know that from a "looking to do x achievements, gamertag is x, add me brah" post on an internet board. I doubt that's why folks be not addin' mah crazy OCD achievement-huntin' ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablouk85 View Post
I added you and sent you a message a few days ago..........
Bro, this is normal shit. Why are you so surprised? You should've contacted me instead, oh well, you didn't.

Last edited by troy0891 x360a; 01-26-2014 at 02:14 PM. Reason: double post
Old 01-25-2014, 03:26 PM   #364
AsianAllstar

I'm looking for people to do Short Fuse and Guessing Game achievement, level 50ish and specced in ghost tree. Will be on around 12 pm EST and on today. Message me if interested on xbox live: GT: Asianallstar
Old 01-25-2014, 07:23 PM   #365
pablouk85

PabloUK85's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmid Blues View Post
Bro, this is normal shit. Why are you so surprised? You should've contacted me instead, oh well, you didn't.
Not my problem you chose to ignore both but yeah, I suppose that's still my fault right?

Aaaanyways, still looking for players to team up with as the randomers I usually get put with online are absolutely simpletons and haven't even heard of stealth, so end up having a massive shooting match with the police. One game took five seconds for some idiot to give the game away....
Old 01-26-2014, 06:31 AM   #366
Plasmid Blues

Plasmid Blues's Gamercard
Quote:
Not my problem you chose to ignore both but yeah, I suppose that's still my fault right?

Aaaanyways, still looking for players to team up with as the randomers I usually get put with online are absolutely simpletons and haven't even heard of stealth, so end up having a massive shooting match with the police. One game took five seconds for some idiot to give the game away....
What are you even talkin 'bout, brah? You mad about something? I hadn't even addressed you, had I? Why even open your mouth to give me your golden opinion? Actually, I'd just contacted like a half dozen people from the last two recent pages. Several of them had gladly responded.

Just need to get those last several achievements now.. Mainly looking for people for "They See Me Baggin".. (People probably don't want to read through this TLDR bullshat, so I'll highlight that for those with ADD to make it easier for them. lolz )

I don't mind keeping you (or anyone) company in a party, but I don't want to casually "relive" the many redundant grindy missions with some lower leveled player unless I'm helping them with something (which may be why I didn't bother you, you were looking for someone to experience it with, not someone to focus/help on something specific), I'm already in the process of finishing this game off for good and hoping that the buggy shit DLC that was promised like a year ago isn't released fucking two years down the road from now when I have no desire to ever pick this up again.
Old 01-26-2014, 05:10 PM   #367
pablouk85

PabloUK85's Gamercard
[QUOTE=Plasmid Blues;6199664]What are you even talkin 'bout, brah? You mad about something? I hadn't even addressed you, had I? Why even open your mouth to give me your golden opinion? Actually, I'd just contacted like a half dozen people from the last two recent pages. Several of them had gladly responded.

Was light-hearted humour my friend.....nevermind
Old 01-27-2014, 01:39 PM   #368
Karlsberg

Karlonzo's Gamercard
Arrow Guessing Game & Escapes (Seeking Partners)

I'm trying to get each of the Escape Achievements done (I have the Overpass one done but don't mind doing it again), I've never even managed to get a Café or Street escape.

I am also interested in going for the Guessing Game achievement on Day 2 of Firestarter, I'm willing to give this some serious time as I know it can take a lot of attempts.

I would ideally like someone who knows how to do this achievement who may have done this achievement before, I am willing to help with unlocking another achievement you need in return.

I am Level 67, and have unlocked most of the Ghost Tree so I have 2 ECM Jammers upgraded, and I also have the Dominator Perk bought and the Inside Man perk aced on Mastermind, and the Transporter perk aced on Enforcer, so I'm quite useful for this achievement overall, I also have two silenced weapons equipped.

If you're interested in going for/helping me with any of these,

Either message or add me, I'm online most of the time on Payday 2.

My Gamertag is:

Karl of Duty V

Last edited by Karlsberg; 01-27-2014 at 01:42 PM.
Old 02-02-2014, 09:47 AM   #369
Indrago

Draxias's Gamercard
Buddy and I are in search of 2, for co-op. Players with coms would help. GT: Draxias
Old 02-16-2014, 01:01 PM   #370
pablouk85

PabloUK85's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indrago View Post
Buddy and I are in search of 2, for co-op. Players with coms would help. GT: Draxias

I'll happily join in with this. Not entirely sure what coms is though.......

Seriously, really need to find a good team or have more people who are OVER 18 and actually know what they're doing add me for this game. The number of games I played last night that were full of American kids who just whined on like little bitches and don't have a clue how to spell stealth, let alone carry it out.....wow, it was painful at times. One kid was even rifting like he was some big label rapper lol pathetic
Old 02-17-2014, 03:54 AM   #371
Crawley innit

crawley innit's Gamercard
Quote:
I'll happily join in with this. Not entirely sure what coms is though.......

Seriously, really need to find a good team or have more people who are OVER 18 and actually know what they're doing add me for this game. The number of games I played last night that were full of American kids who just whined on like little bitches and don't have a clue how to spell stealth, let alone carry it out.....wow, it was painful at times. One kid was even rifting like he was some big label rapper lol pathetic
I game too, I just need to get my game back off my friend. Drop me a message and ill help out.
GT: Crawley Innit
Old 02-18-2014, 01:48 AM   #372
wenerdog

wenerdog's Gamercard
I am searching for motivated folks to do the lucky guess achievement or what ever it is called. Also a few others. wenerdog
Old 02-20-2014, 07:44 AM   #373
Thatcat8

thatcat8's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Looking to get to level 100. Currently 41, need other achievements to. GT: Thatcat8
Old 02-21-2014, 11:53 PM   #374
Nyjak

Nyjak's Gamercard
Looking for/to help with the Short Fuse achievement. Willing to help with others. Rep 60

GT: Nyjak
Old 02-25-2014, 06:15 PM   #375
Aronsky

Aronsky's Gamercard
Looking for the short fuse achievement. It's the only achievement left that I can't do by myself. Would like to get a group together for this specific achievement if possible.

Would prefer to just blow through day one and two and just get this out of the way. I know there are achievements for day one and two but those take f***** forever and I would really, really not have to do those again.

I am willing to help out with other achievements depending on what they are.

Last edited by Aronsky; 02-26-2014 at 12:36 AM.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:22 PM   #376
Divine Infekt

Divine Infect's Gamercard
I'm looking for help with SHORT FUSE. I'm lvl 84, i unfortunately do not have a working mic at the moment.

If anyone wants help send an invite and message to my GT: Divine Infect.
Canada, EST
Batman: AA - Batman: AC (1500) - Bioshock (1100) - COD3 - COD4 - Dead Island (1250) - Deus Ex: HR (1250) - Fallout 3 (1550) - Gears of War (1250) - GOW2 (1750) - GOW3 (2000) - Left 4 Dead (1500) - L4D2 (1500) - Midway Arcade Origins - Mirror's Edge (1250) - Mortal Kombat - MKvsDCU - Payday 2 - PDZ - Portal 2 - Remember Me - Simpsons - Wet

100% Arcade:
Contra - Hexic HD - MK Arcade - Perfect Dark (201%) - Portal - Simpsons - TMNT 1989 - UMK3 - Walking Dead

Last edited by Divine Infekt; 03-17-2014 at 09:01 PM.
Old 02-27-2014, 11:20 PM   #377
Zergadooful

Zergadooful's Gamercard
I'm interested in co op for pretty much all of the level specific achievements. My GT is Zergadooful and I live on the east coast
Old 03-15-2014, 12:50 AM   #378
Man Up on That

Man Up on That's Gamercard
Looking for some help to do all the achievements in this game

Gt. Man up on that
Old 03-26-2014, 05:24 PM   #379
JCHILDRESS13

JCHILDRESS13's Gamercard
I'm interested in co op for much of the level specific achievements

GT- JCHILDRESS13
Closed Thread