Puzzle 8 in under 9 seconds

UCB Disco

I was looking through the stats on the main menu, and on the last page, it tells you how to get 2 Gamer Pics for the game. One is for doing all the "How to do" levels, and the other is for completing Puzzle 8 in under 9 seconds.

I've done all I could do, and the best time I can get is 10.1 seconds. Anyone know of any tips to do this puzzle faster? Thanks.

I was looking through the stats on the main menu, and on the last page, it tells you how to get 2 Gamer Pics for the game. One is for doing all the "How to do" levels, and the other is for completing Puzzle 8 in under 9 seconds.

I've done all I could do, and the best time I can get is 10.1 seconds. Anyone know of any tips to do this puzzle faster? Thanks.

if I'm not mistaken (will double check the details in a bit) if you just go across, shooting every other block after you've passed it, all of the gold on the block will fall to the bottom level and you can pick it up as you make your way to the exit.

You shoot the 1st, 3rd and 5th blocks up top, drop to the right and run all the way to the left. Bam!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...