Overview:

- Estimated achievement difficulty: 1/10

- Offline: 12 (1000http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png)

- Online: 0 (0http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png)

- Approximated amount of time to complete: 2-3 hours [or less].

- Minimum playthroughs: 1

- Glitchy achievements: None.

- Unobtainable achievments: None.

- Multiplayer/Co-op: None.

This game is very easy, it's made by the same company that developped this game. So it's pretty much the same, especially the way the days go by with the calendar. Fortunately enough, the calendar feature will not be necessary.

Go into オプション -> ゲーム設定 and set everything to the picture below (Thanks sanger). Make sure it saves the settings.

http://i53.tinypic.com/1zqst1d.jpg

Start a new game and pick any Heroine when it asks, and fill out any information it asks for naming. You can also pick the first option for difficulty.

You'll want to press X now, and let the game skip every bit of text. You should be able to get:

天使を誕生させた

プロローグをクリアした

新婚生活1週間以上

新婚生活1ヶ月以上

1年目の結婚記念日

2年目の結婚記念日

Just progressing through. Like that previous game, you can choose pretty much anything you what you want for choices, I recommend choosing the top option for everything. That way you can get certain Events done like the Kissing and Backrubbing minigames, along with the date events for getting the LP up. Don't worry if you can't kiss her, or getting an extra scene with backrubbing. You should still get LP for it either way. The Y Button will end the minigame. When the backrubbing minigame is finished, you should get an Achievement (背中を洗ってあげた).

For Dates, you want to take your Heroine to the Beach for a scene when it shows up and can afford it, you should get an Achievement for that (旅の思い出). If you don't have enough money, you can save some by going to the Game Center or the Park.

LP is required for certain Events to happen like backwashing, and the two Mode [モード] Achievements. When you have around 250+ LP, you can hit Y and press A on 次ヘ.

-Going into コーディネート (Coordinate) will allow you to customize your Heroine. (お色直し). This can be done from the get-go not needing a requirement for LP.

-Both Mode achievements should require at least 250 LP, once you do both of these you'll get an Achievement for each (食事モードを起動した and 応援モードを起動した).

Lastly, you need to go through 1-2 more years, until エンディング後の結婚記念日 unlocks and the Movie Credit Roll happens. If you already have that much LP, for the other Events, Mode, and Minigames to happen you shouldn't have too much longer to go. It should take around 2-3 hours to complete, and it's very easy going through skipping everything.

Edited by Nigoli

Thanks for the guide.

Just a note. First mode (Dining) unlocks at 250. Third mode (Cheering) unlocks at 450. These are the only two modes that you need to play for achievements. If you continue to go out on dates with Osusume written on it (in pink letters), you should have enough LP for Cheering mode within 6 months to 1 year of getting the Ending achieve.

How do you get the back rubbing mini game?
It started happening for me after I had a certain amount of LP.

There's a scene I believe when you're in the bathroom with your Heroine. Selecting the first option in the scene when there's a choice should make it happen. I'm not sure how much LP you need for it to occur.

I also picked the first Heroine too for my playthrough. I'm pretty sure the event happens with all of them though, I could be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me out?

I have 950gs in the game, and having issues with the backrub cutscenes.

I have gone thru all the months picking the top option, and always get the kissing mini game and what I think is the backrub mini game. Do you have to do anything specific on them for the achievement to unlock?

It gives me the option to press A or B (Y to Exit) on sections of the girl. I had 2 different images of the girl one where she is dressed and one that looks like she is undressed (which Im guessing is the backrub one)

Am I wrong here, or do I have to keep going thru the story. Im about 500+ LP and about 2 years into the story with the woman having the baby already.......darn visual novels

PS - THANKS FOR THE GREAT GUIDE, keep up the great work on these games!!

• 1 month later...

So I'm 700+ LP into the story (about 3 or 4 years) and I have all the achievements except:

1年目の結婚記念日

2年目の結婚記念日

エンディング後の結婚記念日

Translated these are for being married for 1 and 2 years and after ending. Any ideas on why these are not popping?

• 8 months later...
So I'm 700+ LP into the story (about 3 or 4 years) and I have all the achievements except:

1年目の結婚記念日

2年目の結婚記念日

エンディング後の結婚記念日

Translated these are for being married for 1 and 2 years and after ending. Any ideas on why these are not popping?

I am at the same point. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the guide.

Just a note. First mode (Dining) unlocks at 250. Third mode (Cheering) unlocks at 450. These are the only two modes that you need to play for achievements. If you continue to go out on dates with Osusume written on it (in pink letters), you should have enough LP for Cheering mode within 6 months to 1 year of getting the Ending achieve.

This may be a stupid question, but how do you get the "mode" achievements? I unlocked エンディング後の結婚記念日 That achievement is listed in the guide as the last achievement but I have not unlocked either "mode" achievements. Am I not doing something?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

This guide/roadmap has been copied over to the Greenbook. This means that it is unfinished/unready to be published, and anybody is welcome to sign up to finish it off!

Each guide will have a brief paragraph describing what is needed to get it done and published.

If you can, please help us get this guide published to the site, and get your name eternally imprinted on the site!

If you are the OP, this doesn't mean you can't finish it off on your own, do that and we will remove it from the Greenbook :)

More information on Greenbook practices can be found in the Greenbook FAQ, here.

• 9 months later...
Thanks for the guide.

Choose any date event (Karaoke, Shopping, Beach, etc.) that has a pink stamp that states "オススメ" (Osusume). This will help increase the LP as stated above.

Additional notes:

I got a naked event on 12/24. I got another naked event from both of our birthdays on the same day. So, I guess Special Events is what makes it so random. However, it is not teh same as the back-rub event. The back-rub event requires choosing the 1st choice: 背中を洗って and here is what it looks like:

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n534/MainComptonese/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-03/889EDA26-17C4-4FD0-AA5E-38DB3228A273.jpg

Lastly, got stuck with an infinite loop on the エンディング後の結婚記念日 achievement, but this site helps.

http://www12.atwiki.jp/xbox360score/pages/1649.html

Just choose the following choices starting with the semi-nude character and the loop will end:

彼らの記憶

彼らの記憶

自分の記憶

自分の記憶

結婚記念日

Edited by AMainComptonese

• 3 months later...
This may be a stupid question, but how do you get the "mode" achievements? I unlocked エンディング後の結婚記念日 That achievement is listed in the guide as the last achievement but I have not unlocked either "mode" achievements. Am I not doing something?

I had the same issue and found a solution.

During the game press Y to enter the menu. Choose the second option and press A. Now choose the first to third choises and play through them. I don't know if you have to play through the second one since the achievement unlocked after the third but that's how I played it.

Hope it's not too confusing