Does anyone else have games that just won't play?

Muta32

I'm just wondering if anyone else has ever bought/rented a game that just won't play, or keeps crashing? Almost all of the 360 games I have played have worked on my 360, and all the ones I own still do, but some of the games I used to own, and some of the games I have rented always crashed. I'm just wondering if anyone elses 360 gives them this sort of trouble.

Here's my list:

PDZ - new, still sealed, came with my 360

Hitman: Blood Money - rented, went through 3 different copies

Madden '07 demo - every time I tryed to kickoff

I think I'm leaving 1 out. Please post if you have the same problem with your 360.

I had a rented copy of Tomb Raider: Legend that would hard lock every time after I got an achievement. Was kinda weird having to reboot after every time the Achivement Unlocked animation would play.

Other than that most other things seem to be ok. Although LoTR: BFME 2 took so damn long to access the storage and save/load the games I thought it might have locked on numerous occasions. Land of the 5 minute save process!

Saint's Row started crashing on me consistently after 5 hours of gameplay. It got so bad that it would crash the instant the game data loaded...I eventually gave up trying and traded it in. Someone said that Dead Rising causes certain problems that can cause other game data to become corrupt.