Tips for beating Al Gore?

I'm having a lot of trouble beating him. Playing on casual, and I have good equipment and patches for my level. I'm level 8. He has a move that enables him to regenerate his HP to maximum every turn. The Secret Service agents he summons are annoying too. Should I come back to him later in the game or is there a good strategy you guys can suggest for beating him now?

Sadly coming back does nothing as he keeps getting stronger. If you have the level 9 rod of boobage, that has a slow effect which I would use on him the first few turns. Focus on his secret service as he takes little damage with them in play. If you have shit in your inventory, fling it at him to keep him grossed out.

Honestly I wouldn't fight this guy until you're level 12+ and you have Cartman in your party. Gore himself isn't too bad, its the CIA agents who fuck your shit up so you need AOE attacks to take them out quickly. If you're a Mage with Pyre maxed out as well as Dragons Breath, you can use speed potions and spam those attacks along with Cartmans ass attack.

I'm currently a level 8 Thief and kicked Al Gore's ass.

1) Pick Jimmy as your Buddy.

2) Attack Al Gore until his bodyguards show up.

3) On Jimmy's next turn use his "lullaby" ability to put the three guards to sleep. (Al Gore is immune)

4) Attack Al Gore with New Kid's Back-stab or a similar ability, (depending on class) don't use normal attacks as they don't do enough damage, or multi-target attacks as they'll wake the guards.

5) Use Jimmy's "Power chord" ability to restore some PP to both characters. Make sure you do this every turn, if you have to heal use New Kids turn.

6) Recast Lullaby every other turn when the guards wake up.

7) Repeat till Al Gore is dead, then move onto the guards (go for the center one first), but only focus on one at a time as attacking one will wake him up, remembering to both Power chord and lullaby with Jimmy.

8) Once you're down to the last guard just go all out, lullaby at this point is useless though as the guard will always be awake because of your attacks.

It's a surprisingly easy fight if you know what you're doing.

Edited by Lord Montymort

My character was a level 9 Jew.

I started the fight with Stan as my buddy character since his normal attack hits a vertical row of enemies.

The first round of the match is extremely important. You need to block both attacks of the "global warming" attack. Then I used a speed potion on my main character and used "Circum-Scythe" 2 times to lower his armor. With Stan I used the "Marked for Death" ability then the "Way of the Sword" to lower his defense further. When he summons his Secret Service Agents just do your best to block there head shots. Second round I used speed potion on my main character and used "circum-scythe" on the agent at the top 2 times. With Stan I used a speed potion and attacked the top agent (which hits Al Gore also) both times and that was enough to put down Al Gore. the second round of agent attacks are very important to block so you don't get screwed or stunned especially the "Concussion Grenade". Then focus on one agent at a time. Have patches and strap-ons for your weapons to gain "PP" when you attack. I also had a ice and fire strap on for my bow to slow down the agents. Hope this helped some.

I was having problems with this fight also.....I bought the sweet kitana ( best weapon by FAR to this point - lvl 14 ) from jimbo & kicked the living shit out of him after that.....I kill everything very easy now & I did not pussy out & lower the game difficulty.

Also it's kinda weird that even tho I have like 200 def everything can still kill me pretty easily ( I'm in canada now & they don't fuck around )

I fought him as a level 10 Jew with Butters as my ally and it was the only fight where I actually had to use a revive potion so far, but it wasn't too bad once I knew what I was doing.

Most importantly - USE SPEED POTIONS. They let you attack twice in a row. You should use one right off the bat. I did, and then used Circum-scythe twice and had bleed stacked 4 times immediately.

I used Butters' lightning attack to hit the line of Secret Service agents each turn, and with New Kid I normally stuck to my melee weapon, which has fire and gross on it, along with Sharp (perfect attack hits the enemy behind too), allowing me to hit the agent and Al Gore each turn.

Again though, if you don't have to use a Cure potion or healing potion or anything, use a speed potion to give yourself an extra turn. Don't forget that.

Also - SPOILERS - the fight afterward against manbearpig is SO much easier than this fight. So far, this fight was the hardest I've come across in the game.

I fought him as a level 10 Jew with Butters as my ally and it was the only fight where I actually had to use a revive potion so far, but it wasn't too bad once I knew what I was doing.

Most importantly - USE SPEED POTIONS. They let you attack twice in a row. You should use one right off the bat. I did, and then used Circum-scythe twice and had bleed stacked 4 times immediately.

I used Butters' lightning attack to hit the line of Secret Service agents each turn, and with New Kid I normally stuck to my melee weapon, which has fire and gross on it, along with Sharp (perfect attack hits the enemy behind too), allowing me to hit the agent and Al Gore each turn.

Again though, if you don't have to use a Cure potion or healing potion or anything, use a speed potion to give yourself an extra turn. Don't forget that.

Also - SPOILERS - the fight afterward against manbearpig is SO much easier than this fight. So far, this fight was the hardest I've come across in the game.

i thought it may have been the hardest in the game, Kenny was just more annoying as you had to keep killer him over and over...i didnt find any of the other bosses as big of a pain as Gore

Start off by using a water balloon to remove Al's buffs. Cartman is a real good buddy to bring because he has a powerful fart ability. I had trouble with this at first, but I came back to it later on when I good equipment and armour.

Easiest way to kill him imo is use you 2 'free turns' to put status effects on him (like burn)

Then once he has summoned his guys only the middle one uses concussion grenades and for me he always used it on his 2nd turn, so hit him, stun him kill him and he wont be able to stun you. Then you can take the rest out using butters heal and revives when needed (if needed).

I dont know what my weapons were but I think i had the mongorian bow and the sword that hits every one in the line (perfect hit). Hit with the bow first (as that can only hit once) then with the sword (will hit both agent and al gore with a status effect (if its patched right))

I used the Jew and use the fart to stun the middle guy.

Dont know if any of that makes sense but thats how I beat him. Was pretty easy when I realised only the middle guy has the concussion grenade and when he uses it

the best advice I can give to make the fight and any fight a breeze learn to lower there armor first time I fought him was with fighter and butters

second jew and stan you want to look at the weapons theres a skill called rend that lowers armor on perfect attacks the first one that comes to mind is sweet katana lv 14 rend knocks off 200 armor also use elements fire and gross work perfect here and there are patches that have rend on it there another weapon too with rend but I don't remember what one

stan also removes armor with his lv 6 attack

I can make a jew and stan video if needed (have a save right there)