TOTW players - how great is that tvo...

marioeduardo

To my knowledge EA has not announced any happy hour this year so to my knowledge there is no truth to there being any time of the week where you are more likely to get an IF.

I have had 4-5 in total with my 1st coming after 100 packs and they have been scattered throughout the week (never on Wednesday though) and scattered between gold premium and silver packs. None of my IFs were big names though.

The best strategy is as follows:

Look at the TOTW including the subs. To my knowledge the subs are only visible on the store screen in the bottom right hand corner under the heading Team of the Week 2/2.

Check whether there are more gold or silver players in the TOTW. If its silver then your best chance of getting one is silver premiums or jumboes if they exist.

The reason is IFs will count as 1 rare so you need the most rare cards for your coins.

In gold here are the stats for the price of a jumbo pack:

1 jumbo = 7 rares.

2 premiums = 6 rares

4 std golds = 4 rares

Now the rares will not all be players but jumboes will give you the best chance.

To my knowledge EA has not announced any happy hour this year so to my knowledge there is no truth to there being any time of the week where you are more likely to get an IF.

I have had 4-5 in total with my 1st coming after 100 packs and they have been scattered throughout the week (never on Wednesday though) and scattered between gold premium and silver packs. None of my IFs were big names though.

The best strategy is as follows:

Look at the TOTW including the subs. To my knowledge the subs are only visible on the store screen in the bottom right hand corner under the heading Team of the Week 2/2.

Check whether there are more gold or silver players in the TOTW. If its silver then your best chance of getting one is silver premiums or jumboes if they exist.

The reason is IFs will count as 1 rare so you need the most rare cards for your coins.

In gold here are the stats for the price of a jumbo pack:

1 jumbo = 7 rares.

2 premiums = 6 rares

4 std golds = 4 rares

Now the rares will not all be players but jumboes will give you the best chance.

Thanks man... Very elucidative and complete explanation... It will be very useful tomorrow, when i will restart my run To this terrible achievement. I will try To follow your strategy.

I'll feedback the results later...

Good luck for all of us.

Hi guys... Just To let you know i finally got it... After 117 gold packs, 8000 ms points, 300.000 coins, many cards negociations, and more than 300 bronze packs, i just got the cheevo... I confess i was almost giving up... Got in a 7500 gold pack, wednesday around 01.00 am GMT... Good luck for you all in this insane achievement...

Hi guys... Just To let you know i finally got it... After 117 gold packs, 8000 ms points, 300.000 coins, many cards negociations, and more than 300 bronze packs, i just got the cheevo... I confess i was almost giving up... Got in a 7500 gold pack, wednesday around 01.00 am GMT... Good luck for you all in this insane achievement...

Congrats man! I think you earned it!