Might be the worst game I've bought on XBL

PalmettoPanda

The graphics are terrible. The gameplay is clunky and derivative. Bloody Good Time is a superior game. It's as if we got an unasked for multiplayer component for Darkest of Days. What makes it worse is that kills are only +5 XP and capping sites is +10 XP, so getting to 48000 XP is going to take a long time. I assume that all the issues I've had getting into/finishing a match will be patched soon, but in the meantime, the launch is very buggy. It really looks like something a DeVry student put together for a final project. It is not a $15 product. I urge you all to spend your money elsewhere.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The graphics are terrible. The gameplay is clunky and derivative. Bloody Good Time is a superior game. It's as if we got an unasked for multiplayer component for Darkest of Days. What makes it worse is that kills are only +5 XP and capping sites is +10 XP, so getting to 48000 XP is going to take a long time. I assume that all the issues I've had getting into/finishing a match will be patched soon, but in the meantime, the launch is very buggy. It really looks like something a DeVry student put together for a final project. It is not a $15 product. I urge you all to spend your money elsewhere.

Agreed for as much hype as this game got and with dude stealing the source files I am super disappointed.

Finding a game impossible

Staying in a game impossible

Killing someone impossible (Its like each opponent has a lag switch perk)

Terrible back to Bulletstorm demo I go

Wow you guys,thanks for the heads up. Was seriously thinking of getting this. Just nearly finished downloading demo which i almost didnt do! Was just gonna buy it! I thought it looked and sounded kinda low budget on the trailer but thought it might pass as a XBLA title. Apparantly i was BADLY mistaken! Will try demo later and report back. . . . .

Yeah I've got to say, this is pretty bad.

I've got to say though, with a bit of polish - and a lot more work - it could be a good game; a patch could turn this game around, does anyone else think your walk too slow - and don't see to run at all?!

Yeah I've got to say, this is pretty bad.

I've got to say though, with a bit of polish - and a lot more work - it could be a good game; a patch could turn this game around, does anyone else think your walk too slow - and don't see to run at all?!

Exactly this. What's the first thing I do when I get into a match? I start moving thinking "oh well that's a bit slow I'm sure the sprint is real fast then" it's just crap.

I'm glad I did not spend any money on this. I only did test the trial and was limited to two classes and 2 weapons. And it is horrid. The cover system is bad. Aiming form cover is bad. Not much you can destroy by the looks of it. I slamed a 203 at the side of a building. And nothing happened. The next one hit inside the building going past the door.... 1 brick fell off.

They have one person as a host. And if he leaves the game is halted when the game chooses a new server. Then it goes on again untill that person leaves. And the few rounds I played today. It got changed every 2 mins, becuase folks where leaving all the time.

Folks can create servers. That's good and all, but all the servers I found where not even half full. There where many servers, but every one creates their own server, and thus the servers are not even half full it seems. And searching for servers takes ages "or is that just me 2"

Sound is horrid. And they have the same sound bug as in R6 Las Vegas. Where the MG's sound loops when you kill the guy using it as he fires it. And then we got stuck with that shooting sound until the round was over.

That did not happen much in Vegas, but here it was every round I played.

Overall game play is bad. Game modes are bad. Not even god old Team DM? or did I miss the game mode name for that?

I think it has potential to be a good game. But still needs a lot of bug fixes and polish to be ready IMO.

Yeah so I agree. Stay away form it.

Edited by Balc0ra

I gotta be honest, I bought the PC version, and it isn't much better....

*sigh* where to start.....

- Unfriendly Sensitivity, there is no happy medium, it's either way too fast, or way too slow.

- Terrible Graphics. It's got graphics from games from 2004....

- Unresponsive controls. I could be standing right next to cover, and I'd be spamming the cover button, only to get shot in the head.

- Lag. There is like one (1) server under 100 ping.

God AWFUL framerate. Whether I have the game on "High" graphical settings, or "Low", it makes no difference. The framerate can't keep steady, and it clearly can't stay above 30. With a computer that's "Crysis 2" ready, that's pathetic.

Yeah, can't believe it was 1200 points for this shit. I can't even get in games. Quick match is worthless(Always says game unavailable) and the very few games I get into usually collapse. Clunky controls, everything is slow.

Really, really wish I did not pay 1200 for it.

I'm gona cut my loss and move on. I can not get into any games at all!!!! this really fucking suxxxx... :mad: waisted 1200mp on this shit.