PSA: Make sure you do this or your ultimate staffs will glitch!

Puppys

Alright so today was my 6th attempt at 'Little Lost Girl' and everything was going perfect. Good group, good communication, everything. We finally had just about every step completed when we decided to put the ultimate staffs in the robots. Upon putting all three in the robots, one of the group mentioned that the guide said all six generators needed to be on for some reason.

Thinking nothing of it, we activated the two generators knocked out on round 10 and proceeded to put the final ultimate staff into the fire pedestal. Afterwards, Samantha mentioned something and all four staffs appeared in there respective pedestals, ONLY WE COULDN'T PICK THEM UP.

All four of the ultimate staffs sat there and laughed in our face as our perfect egg attempt was ruined by this glitch. The only thing we did apart from the guide was forgetting to turn all six generators on before placing the ultimate staffs. Until proven otherwise I'm going to assume that's the sole reason we got screwed out of our achievement. Make sure the power is completely on before placing a single ultimate staff in the robots!

EDIT: We made three more attempts at Samantha tonight 5/16. Two times in a row the staffs glitched even after doing everything correctly, having power on, etc. We failed on round 12 trying to do it a third time and I've decided to permanently put this achievement to bed.

Edited by Puppys

Of course not, haha.

Tonight we made another attempt at the egg and we discovered something. Any staffs I build, whether it's upgrading, building, or getting it to ultimate, seems to glitch for everyone. Instead, I had someone build two of the staffs and I built two. Sure enough, the two I built could not be picked up by anyone in the game.

Next Friday we are going to make an 11th and final attempt at the egg where this same guy builds all four staffs and I don't touch one the entire game until they have already been inside the robots. If that doesn't solve the problem, there is literally nothing left I can do to get the achievement.

• 8 months later...
Of course not, haha.

Tonight we made another attempt at the egg and we discovered something. Any staffs I build, whether it's upgrading, building, or getting it to ultimate, seems to glitch for everyone. Instead, I had someone build two of the staffs and I built two. Sure enough, the two I built could not be picked up by anyone in the game.

Next Friday we are going to make an 11th and final attempt at the egg where this same guy builds all four staffs and I don't touch one the entire game until they have already been inside the robots. If that doesn't solve the problem, there is literally nothing left I can do to get the achievement.

Did you ever get it to work? Having problems with this as well.