1000 Club...Yet still playing.

AltarofPlagues

So, who maxed out the achievements for this, but still play it?

theres a lot of games where you get the most of it, then never play again. for some reason, even after getting the 1000G for this, im dragged back into it again. Even started a new character the other day.

whos playing the DLC?

Might need a hand with Manus and Kalameet at some point, never see any summon signs there and both of them own me.

even at SL 144!

I got my 1000gs back when the game released and I still play it regularly. It's easily one of my favorite games of all time.

It will make me very sad if FromSoftware stands by their "no more souls games" statement. They did say that before the success of Dark Souls so we can hope. They also said no DLC and no PC version back then and we all know how that turned out.

Success will make liars of us all! :woop:

Yep, same here! I started playing in September and after 1000/1000 I just couldn't stop playing. I built a new character, continued to level my original character, and am now thinking about building another. There's only a few games this generation I can say that about. Oh, and I've just started Demon's Souls too.

I got my 1000gs back when the game released and I still play it regularly. It's easily one of my favorite games of all time.

It will make me very sad if FromSoftware stands by their "no more souls games" statement. They did say that before the success of Dark Souls so we can hope. They also said no DLC and no PC version back then and we all know how that turned out.

Success will make liars of us all! :woop:

They have said in no uncertain terms that there is certainly scope for them to continue the series in some capacity.

OT: I've had the 1000G for a while now and I enjoy as much, if not more, now than I ever did. It's brutally addictive and my favourite game of all time.

They have said in no uncertain terms that there is certainly scope for them to continue the series in some capacity.

Like I said, after the release of Dark Souls, but before they recognized it's success, they stated that they were done with the souls series and moving on to other things. They also stated that the game was staying as is with no dlc.

All this changed when the game sales proved massive interest. Flip-flop ensued! This is fantastic news for us fans because if they changed their minds about dlc and a pc version, then perhaps they changed their minds about being done with the series. :)

I completed this too long ago to remember. Since then, I have played this more than quadruple the total hours that I put into it while going for my 1000g. I have yet to stop playing this outside of little mini breaks and I don't see any change in sight. I'm addicted to this game now more than ever.

I completed this too long ago to remember. Since then, I have played this more than quadruple the total hours that I put into it while going for my 1000g. I have yet to stop playing this outside of little mini breaks and I don't see any change in sight. I'm addicted to this game now more than ever.

Amen good Sir Ghost! :woop:

It's amazing that such a small title has this much replay value. If I had one selfish wish it would be to go back and experience the first terrifying playthrough again. :)

If I had one selfish wish it would be to go back and experience the first terrifying playthrough again. :)

I made a thread a while back saying exactly this - I do still crave that initial fear factor which no other game has managed to create.

On topic: I got my 1000g back in March (ish) and have clocked up over 500 hours across my main character (317) and various PvP builds of 149, 84, 80 and 60 :)

Been dark wraithing pretty much solid for the past 3 days with my new build - over 240 wins since 2nd November with 53 indictments so far :)

I made a thread a while back saying exactly this - I do still crave that initial fear factor which no other game has managed to create.

On topic: I got my 1000g back in March (ish) and have clocked up over 500 hours across my main character (317) and various PvP builds of 149, 84, 80 and 60 :)

Been dark wraithing pretty much solid for the past 3 days with my new build - over 240 wins since 2nd November with 53 indictments so far :)

Ladies and Gentlemen, the proverbial bad apple in every bunch. :D

Ladies and Gentlemen, the proverbial bad apple in every bunch. :D

Hehe, just finding ways to entertain myself....I've helped countless people with this game....now time to spread some fear which should be part of anyone's true DS play through IMO :)

Hehe, just finding ways to entertain myself....I've helped countless people with this game....now time to spread some fear which should be part of anyone's true DS play through IMO :)

I see lots of long term players going Dark Wraitth as time passes, I lie to think they've spent so much time in Lordran they've gone Hollow ;)

I still play it every few days. It never gets old in my opinion. I've 1000/1000 and got platinum on PlayStation 3 and still play both so you could say I have a problem. :D

in the past there's no achievement, u can play as much as u like... so u got no problem...

so yeah i think i belong to this club too, finished all achievements and still playing just for the fun of it. I'm at NG+8th. I'm only lv 216, which I think I'm a bit low in 8th playthrough... I wonder why... I killed all bosses but not darksun, he's a bitch :\

• 2 months later...

I ended up getting 1k on my NG++ from my first character made, love this game also still playing it, I am even uploading some videos of NG++ with my new elgato game capture which I am loving. After this play I might and want to make a second character and try a different build. I cant get enough Dark Souls lol I could play and watch it all day. I wish the DLC had achievements but I still enjoy this game with out them.

*My new Youtube channel is SKORRK33P3R wanted a fresh start for HD gaming :) I am playing with settings and lighting etc it's a WIP but enjoy.

First Video nothing special but fun to watch and play.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFdG5G5xq-c]Dark Souls NG++ (Part 1) Demon Pawnage! - YouTube[/ame]

I got my 1k in the month it first came out. And I'm still playing it :D The PvP is awesome in this game. Lots to do, and all the different build options to try out. Also, the PTD edition brought some new life into the community. Constant invasions and getting invaded at the same time in mere minutes is great!

My favorite activity is griefing other players. Punishing the sinners, cleaning the forest ganker trash and some random PvP against twinker assholes in the Ganker Burg :)

323hrs played so far. At least that's what my Raptr profile is showing :)

• 3 weeks later...
I got my 1k in the month it first came out. And I'm still playing it :D The PvP is awesome in this game. Lots to do, and all the different build options to try out. Also, the PTD edition brought some new life into the community. Constant invasions and getting invaded at the same time in mere minutes is great!

My favorite activity is griefing other players. Punishing the sinners, cleaning the forest ganker trash and some random PvP against twinker assholes in the Ganker Burg :)

323hrs played so far. At least that's what my Raptr profile is showing :)

Wow, I really afk'd this game a lot then. I have 368 hours on my first character and haven't had the game nowhere near as long as you.

I got all the achievements a few days ago and I still find myself playing this game. I recently created a pure strength/vitality character for two-handed weapons and I even named my character Conan. Not sure if I'll use him for PvP purposes, as I already have my other character for that (Full set of Elite Knight Armor +10, Balder Side Sword +15, high dexterity and strength, and a few superb pyromancy spells for those players that love to hide behind shields). I won about 45 straight invasions in the Undead Parish. ;)

I'm having an absolute blast with this game even after having acquired all the achievements.

Its fun invading people, I roll in with level 130 wearing full Havel and wielding my black knight sword + 5. Fuckng slaughter people who aren't prepared for a fight. I got one guy so mad he had 2 friends hop on just to protect himself from my constant invasions.

attacks from people I got today barely phased me unless I was being careless.

Even more fun waiting for invasions and having my strong attack all nice and ready to dole out tons of damage

Edited by KillerBEA