"Next Gen Technology"

Nevander

I keep checking the video to read the comments for some reason.

Stopped when I realized people are just arguing about guns and America's freedoms and shit. You know, typical YouTube comment bullshit.

It's a good thing guns are legal. I would be denied one more quick method of committing suicide from all the stupid shit I see.

Hahahahaha, oh my goodness, that is hilarious. Speaking of the *advancements* in COD Ghosts, you should google the side by side comparsion COD Ghosts and Battlefield 3, it's easy to see which is better.

I saw one on a PC site (with this video also linked) of CoD: Ghosts compared with Crysis 3 maxed out on PC. CoD: Ghosts looked good, four years ago...

Can't believe those YouTube comments. Fuck there are some dumb people on the internet!

"For all blind fanboy, CoD was released in 1995 and it was the first FPS without it gaming wouldn't even exist , CoD brings innovation to gaming industry every single year and won an GOTY award year by year since 1996 . You can't lie to yourself that CoD keep gaming industry alive."

I can't even what I wow no. I can't form a coherent sentence to describe my thoughts on this comment. I think this explains it best :confused:

"For all blind fanboy, CoD was released in 1995 and it was the first FPS without it gaming wouldn't even exist , CoD brings innovation to gaming industry every single year and won an GOTY award year by year since 1996 . You can't lie to yourself that CoD keep gaming industry alive."

I can't even what I wow no. I can't form a coherent sentence to describe my thoughts on this comment. I think this explains it best :confused:

That right there pisses me off. Would probably throw a SNES console at his face.