Gold Glitch

Conor x420a

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I just levelled up to 15 and was fighting Baal when I was disconnected when I can back on I had lost fame and was back down to level 14 however my gold and silver where the same and after winning the next match I was awarded more gold for hitting level 15 again so what you can do is after you just hit a new level go into a fight make yourself disconnect then come back on win a fight and rinse and repeat for as much gold as you want.

I don't understand how you would replicate this...

1 = get almost to end of level

2= when you're in the level up screen be careful of not spamming (a)

3-as soon u see the GOLD go up (hit the xbox button then dashboard)

4 if u do it right when u load up game u will have an message saying ur forfeit the match.

5= rinse/ repeat for ur dreams/riches

Edited by 69bigplayer69

will this work on any level? if so then this might be a good way to get a lot of gold quickly, but i think it risky because if u disconnect 2 to 3 time u might lose ur best fighter, so i think it best to level it on the low level place and just use the low level slaves for this. i think that a best way to do so.

will this work on any level? if so then this might be a good way to get a lot of gold quickly, but i think it risky because if u disconnect 2 to 3 time u might lose ur best fighter, so i think it best to level it on the low level place and just use the low level slaves for this. i think that a best way to do so.

^ What he said. Maybe a video?

It's already been shared on other websites so it's useless to try and remove it now. I've seen it on Gamefaqs, True Achievements, and a few other big sites that I follow.

Well shit I hope I can get to the point where I can level up and capitalize.

Correct me if I'm wrong on the process...

Step 1: Win a fight and level up and receive my gold bonus

Step 2: After receiving my gold, enter another fight and dashboard during the fight

Step 3: ????

Step 4: PROFIT!!!

Right?

Well shit I hope I can get to the point where I can level up and capitalize.

Correct me if I'm wrong on the process...

Step 1: Win a fight and level up and receive my gold bonus

Step 2: After receiving my gold, enter another fight and dashboard during the fight

Step 3: ????

Step 4: PROFIT!!!

Right?

As soon as you level up and see gold added you dashboard come back on win a fight and get more gold then repeat

So if ppl are afraid of losing good characters after dashboarding then just win with a crappy character and keep buying the cheapest ones from the market to replace them. You can do it at any level, I am at fame level 12 and I win with a crappy character in an easier location and the glitch still works.

Edited by TheMasta7

So if ppl are afraid of losing good characters after dashboarding then just win with a crappy character and keep buying the cheapest ones from the market to replace them. You can do it at any level, I am at fame level 12 and I win with a crappy character in an easier location and the glitch still works.

i agree i am doing this right now, every time i dashboard i get the gold but it a risk of losing characters, so don't do it with ur good fighters, just keep doing this as much as u can, and have enough silver to get fighters too.

I have a horrible glitch not related but its bullshit never the less ...I fill a open gladiator slot with a guy that cost 7 gold coins comes with 5 perks and when I play him I get about halfway through the first fight then it disconnects me from the server and when I reconnect my 7 gold I bought the guy with is gone and so is the guy himself I bought 50 gold for 400 ms points so im losing shit I actually paid for what the fuck is going on !!!!!! this has happened twice . has anyone else had this problem????????:uzi:

I have a horrible glitch not related but its bullshit never the less ...I fill a open gladiator slot with a guy that cost 7 gold coins comes with 5 perks and when I play him I get about halfway through the first fight then it disconnects me from the server and when I reconnect my 7 gold I bought the guy with is gone and so is the guy himself I bought 50 gold for 400 ms points so im losing shit I actually paid for what the fuck is going on !!!!!! this has happened twice . has anyone else had this problem????????:uzi:

Go post on the official Ubi Spartacus forums. They have a bug section and may be able to help you out since it is losing actual purchased items.

http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/494-Bug-Report

Edited by Licensedshoes