Achievement Trading Thread

CHR0M3TAC0

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also looking to get the majority of DLC achievements I'll send people messages that have replied recently and hopefully we can get a group going.

we got

-justindcovey

-iridium2002

-obedientfoot4

-mmkw

That should be enough with also the extra controllers.

Just a tip, for people like me who were wondering how in the world to even boost these achievements without the playlist:

All three Castle maps are offered in only two playlists: Team Action Sack and Capture the Flag. Team Action Sack contains fiesta slayer gametypes, which can net you Sight Seeing, Ashes to Ashes, Beating Up the Beat, and Dodge This. None of the gametypes in Team Action Sack will allow you the use of loadouts or vehicles, however.

Capture the Flag was what my party used for all the rest of the achievements. We split into teams of five and commenced searches in the playlist at the same, staying in party to communicate. We had pretty good success finding each other, so don't despair if the first attempt fails.

And for the record, I had Hello Nurse! glitch on me, so if anyone needs another person with four controllers, I'll help out if you'll humor my attempts to get that damn achievement. I'm not really interested in helping with any other map packs, though.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got one extra controller, but quite a few friends that need the achievements too. Looking to boost several achievements from Majestic and Castle, but I only need Turret kills and Mantis Stomps for Crimson. Hoping to make a party of 16 to be able to play the dlc maps of Big Team Battle, specifically Shatter.

Gamertag: KJN MST12

I've got one extra controller, but quite a few friends that need the achievements too. Looking to boost several achievements from Majestic and Castle, but I only need Turret kills and Mantis Stomps for Crimson. Hoping to make a party of 16 to be able to play the dlc maps of Big Team Battle, specifically Shatter.

Gamertag: KJN MST12

I got 4 controllers as well and would be happy to join you since trying to get a DLC map is frustrating when people always want haven or a vanilla map all the time in matchmaking. Gamertag = BambooBill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...