How satisfied are you with your Ultimate Loot Chest Edition?

TealPavelski

What are your thoughts on the Ultimate Loot Edition?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts on the Ultimate Loot Edition?

• Love It!
    • Could have been better, but I still like it.
    • Hate It!
    • Not worth the $150. I am putting that shiz on eBay!

Personally, I love it. Well worth the $150 price tag. I think the chest could have been a little bigger (That's what HE said), more on scale to the size in the game, but it is pretty awesome. I am thinking about making my own Borderlands style gun to display inside of it.

All the other items are pretty cool too. The Marcus Bobblehead is great, as well as the map. I would have liked to seen a Claptrap however. I think they should have included the Claptrap Action Figure.

I think for Borderlands 3 (You know it is coming!) they should give us an RC Claptrap!

Edited by TealPavelski

I don't know, towards last night, I started to think maybe I'm crazy for spending all this money on a big plastic chest. But when I was one of the only 2 to walk out of GS last night with a huge bag, I felt pretty big, lol! Yeah, the stuff in it is quality, I really haven't taken the time to browse thru them all in detail.

All in all, I'm a happy camper!

I dunno. Randy Pitchford was talking about he wasn't even sure if he or other devs would be getting the UCLE since they sold out so fast.

I see it fitting nice with all his other memorabilia.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r_Rh7zIfY8]The Best Office In The Video Game Industry - YouTube[/ame]

I'm pretty happy with mine. Really the only complaints I have about it is the steelbook and the bobblehead. Not that they're bad quality, but with the steelbook I just thought it was really plain, especially compared to the regular box art and then with the bobblehead I just wished that it would have been a Claptrap. Overall it was well worth the money. The certificate of authenticity was a nice touch too, I got number 31,144.

Personally, I love it. Well worth the $150 price tag. I think the chest could have been a little bigger (That's what HE said), more on scale to the size in the game, but it is pretty awesome. I am thinking about making my own Borderlands style gun to display inside of it.

All the other items are pretty cool too. The Marcus Bobblehead is great, as well as the map. I would have liked to seen a Claptrap however. I think they should have included the Claptrap Action Figure.

I think for Borderlands 3 (You know it is coming!) they should give us an RC Claptrap!

I love it but I'm not a bobble head fan, take Marcus out and replace it with a claptrap and it be perfect

P.S. the game is amazing!

That would have been super lucky if you got one.

No kidding. I almost sold mine on ebay when they were hitting the $450-$500 mark. Was REALLY tempting lol. Then they fell back to around $250-$300, and I decided to keep it.

Overall, I love it. As others stated, I would have much rather had Claptrap than Marcus, but I'm impressed with the quality. It isn't rubber/cheap plastic like I thought it would be. Love the chest (yes, the interior parts would have been cool, but now I have more storage for additional controllers/etc without cramming them in my closet).

Just need to make/create more room in my bedroom to display these though lol.

I'm loving mine!:woop:#34,729....Although I do wish the chest was a lil' bigger. I remember seeing an earlier photo of Randy with a small weiner dog sitting in a loot chest, however I think the one's in the ULCE are a little different. I proudly have mine on display in my room, and think this is one of the better designed SEs and feel this was a $150 well spent!

Really happy with mine. I picked up two Ultimate editions (1 for me,1 for my friend) and 2 copies of the 25th anniversary of Street fighter box set. Total price for all was just over $600. I was walking out with 4 huge bags of stuff. On the way out, a guy offered my $350 cash for one of my Borderlands CE, but I wasn't going to sell mine and although I thought about it, I coudn't sell my friends copy. The eb I picked them up at only got 5 copies. I was lucky enough to get 2 of them.

Great set. I have that Clap Trap figure already so I wasn't too bothered about it not being included with the set. FYI - If anyone is going to buy that Clap Trap figure, the stand for it is a piece of shit. A little bit of superglue goes a long way.

My set was # 43,171