Achievement Trading/Co-op Thread

Spartan

any one who want to boost wild cards and achivements and some trophies just add your name to the list.......2. thats me.i dont know how to boost so if you know how to boost add your name to #1.and you will be the first one to get the achivement(s) then me ect........we will take turns.

2.elmexican cholo

second squad

my English is not good but i understand anything i talk 80% English and understand 100% send me a friend request if you are intersted

throw me in at number 3, i only have about 15 wildcards and patches to get. Will send a fr soon.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am up for some wildcards, some trophies, and patch boosting. I need combat aviator patches, boat, patches, savior patches, clear the skys trophy, 15 kills with nades, staying dry, straight flush.

Just message me when ANYONE is boosting. I'll come in and boost with you. and yes for the most part, I know how to boost.

GT : Shad0w l1nk

I am up for some wildcards, some trophies, and patch boosting. I need combat aviator patches, boat, patches, savior patches, clear the skys trophy, 15 kills with nades, staying dry, straight flush.

Just message me when ANYONE is boosting. I'll come in and boost with you. and yes for the most part, I know how to boost.

GT : Shad0w l1nk

Explain please?

No I In Squad / 52 Kills IAR (In Order First Come First Served)

--------------------------

1. RZA 2002 (Most Days / Nights)

2. II Benzi II (Most Days / Nights)

3. teenwolf007 (Most Days / Nights)

4. OutInTheDark

5. Mr SloppyPants

BACKUP PERSON - HOKIE GHOST

BACKUP PERSON - Med913

BACKUP PERSON - C099INS

Saviour Trophy's

----------------

1. RZA 2002

2. II Benzi II (Also Looking To Boost Awards If Anyone Can Help Send FR)

3. teenwolf007

4. OutInTheDark

5. Mr SloppyPants

6. HOKIE GHOST

BACKUP PERSON - Med913

BACKUP PERSON - C099INS

i think i have you all added now. we just need to arrange a time when everyone is gonna be on, i'm in the UK (GMT) but can be on anytime, saviors if we cant all get on at the same time i will need another couple of people

Edited by Rza2002

Yeah i need the "There is no I in squad" anyone thats interested in boosting it if you help me get it i'll return the favor

send me a message

Gamertag - HomeIessrussian (note its home"I"ess with an I)

Edited by Nova Leon