This game worth it?

DAYTONAMIKE

yeah, i think its a good game. it'll definitely get you used to the controls. in the FN4 demo, you can also use the "classic total punch control" which will make it pretty much exactly like FN3 controls. (minus the haymaker, and impact punches). you will prolly notice that in FN3, you can knock opponents out a lot faster because you dont need to do that wierd stun in FN4 demo. I found that kinda annoying about the demo. i could land like 5 clean haymakers on the guy, but it wouldnt stun him and his health would just regen back so fast.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have no clue why people are saying this is a fun game. It's a shit game, the exact same thing over and over. I hate sports game, and this definitely is a shit game. It's an easy 1000 sure, but very annoying, and takes many hours. I'm on hour 10 or so, still trying to get that last achievement. I did take a 1-2 hour break total in this 10, so around 8 so far and still haven't gotten the last one.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I have no clue why people are saying this is a fun game. It's a shit game, the exact same thing over and over. I hate sports game, and this definitely is a shit game. It's an easy 1000 sure, but very annoying, and takes many hours. I'm on hour 10 or so, still trying to get that last achievement. I did take a 1-2 hour break total in this 10, so around 8 so far and still haven't gotten the last one.

If you follow the guide it shouldn't take nearly that long. It was about 5 to 6 hours total for me.

• 4 months later...

If you hate sports games, why on earth did you buy this?