Whats wrong!!

j schnitz

on the mission where u play as billy and u have to sneak in the military kind of base.

i cant hide in the bushes cuz everytime i do it says im not hidden and i get spot everytime

PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!:(

is this sum kind of wierd glitch or u r not suppose to be hidden (which i dont no y?)

Edited by j schnitz

• 2 months later...
on the mission where u play as billy and u have to sneak in the military kind of base.

i cant hide in the bushes cuz everytime i do it says im not hidden and i get spot everytime

PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!:(

is this sum kind of wierd glitch or u r not suppose to be hidden (which i dont no y?)

wait for them to finish their conversation then theyll split up. Sprint up to boxes on left fence. Left guy will walk back, when he does sprint to barn where youll climb some boxes to enter

Edited by THE PSYCHO JX

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
wait for them to finish their conversation then theyll split up. Sprint up to boxes on left fence. Left guy will walk back, when he does sprint to barn where youll climb some boxes to enter

The OP is probably having the same problem as I am. You can't get from the boxes to the wagon with the boxes in one go as you have to sneak. But whenever I get behind the next set of bushes (which several faqs recommend) I can't stay hidden no matter where I crouch behind or in them. When the view changes after being spotted I can't even see the guy who's spotted me! :mad: It's getting a bit frustrating as I've tried a few dozen times so far.

I'll have another go at sprinting to the wagon next time, but if anyone else has any ideas they'd be most welcome. I should mention that I've also tried using the horse for cover with no success there either, but there may be a way of using it that I haven't tried yet.

EDIT: Made it at last so in case anyone else looks at this thread. This may only work on easy mode, but instead of going straight to the broken fence I went to the right side of the paddock. This triggered the conversation and when I returned to the fence there was only the outside guy patrolling. Made it super easy to get to the wagon unseen. :)

Edited by ozgoon56