Ea servers problems !!!

Spun77xLucky Stricke

I think it's pathetic that you buy a game from one the biggest game companies in the world, and half of it is not accessible because of server issues. I have been able to start up Ultimate Team once, but have had about 20 attempts to start the mode both before and after that, and every time I get the message "Unable to load data from the server. Please try again later". Ans then you lose connection to EA servers. UT is by far the best mode in the game in my opinion, so there is no point to the game, when I can't even start the bloody mode.

still getting that annoying message :sorry reach max number of website users.

this is so annoying, i went out got the pre order ultimate edition for the ultimate team feature yet can't use it. tried to upload a goal I scored in final last night and it cut me off and sent me back to main menu.

the website is just as painful, tried last night in evening, again late night even at 5.30 this morning (while feeding baby) and again moments ago. surely it can't be that busy.

I still getting that annoying message :sorry reach max number of website users.

this is so annoying, i went out got the pre order ultimate edition for the ultimate team feature yet can't use it. tried to upload a goal I scored in final last night and it cut me off and sent me back to main menu.

the website is just as painful, tried last night in evening, again late night even at 5.30 this morning (while feeding baby) and again moments ago. surely it can't be that busy.

Same here! I want to watch todays football whilst playing with my UT on my laptop =/

Played four games of UT and have been kicked off EA Servers 3 times, Im one of these people who like to have a good record on these types of things so 1 win and 3 losses looks shit, so thanks a bunch EA.

Yup that's what happens when they remove the user limit on the web app!

Have they downgraded their servers for Fifa 12 or something!? shocking!!!!

EA are absolute wankers...

The tech support is about as helpful as giving Stephen Hawkings a dart board and darts and seeing who wins... jokers.

Had fifa since release and have NOT connected to the EA servers once, about 90% of the game is online... what a fucking JOKE

I feel bad for you guys, damn...I've played close to 40 games on UT already, and haven't been kicked off once. Got a EAS FC server disconnected message once, but was setting up my squad at the time so it didn't really matter.

Anyone know where the EA servers are located? I read somewhere that they're in Illinois. (Middle of U.S., pretty much) If that's their only location, I wonder if that is what causing the problem for you UKers. All you guys are streaming through the same wires...

Edited by MxPx